• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
*reads everything since last post*

i hate you all
:eek: I though we had something special. I'm disappointed now.
NcYC9ix.gif

Big O Season 1 complete

I do remember Gordon Rosewater in S2....
along with a TV studio
. Still can't determine who the big bad is. Maybe it's both Alex and the bandaged guy. It's gonna be a long wait for the show's return in three weeks

Hoped to see RWBY premiere today, but I forgot that it wasn't gonna get streamed. 2 weeks of waiting.

Monty, I wanna see his own work as an episode ever since Dead Fantasy. :/

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It'd be pretty cool to go into season 2 having never seen it or just plain forgetting it. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Hoped to see RWBY premiere today, but I forgot that it wasn't gonna get streamed. 2 weeks of waiting.

Monty, I wanna see his own work as an episode ever since Dead Fantasy. :/

So far from the later trailers, it seems like the quality of the animation itself is undermined by how unoriginal the designs and ideas are and how terrible the voice acting was.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
How much more OP filler do we have? This is the last week, right?

Nope... 3 more. Then 3 episodes of canon, followed by 7 episodes of filler. Then it's smooooth sailing.

You're thinking Bleach, that's the last episode of filler until
Aizen's defeat

How much more OP filler do we have? This is the last week, right?

No, the anime has
luffy agree do a second Davy back fight cause the first was fun, event 4 and 5 are filler event 6 is canon and was the mangas event 3
after that it'll be 2 quick filler arcs then the beginning of the best arc.

So far from the later trailers, it seems like the quality of the animation itself is undermined by how unoriginal the designs and ideas are and how terrible the voice acting was.

Yeah, those trailers aren't really related to the show that much, that's why I hoped for the premiere. Especially because of the voices from Yellow. >_>

Raxus

Fair warning fellow Soul Eater virgins. Tonight's episode will make you want to fast forward to next week. Prepare to rage.

Except me, right? I'm your Inuyasha buddy, remember?

okay you still cool.
I don't get Frankman's post.
Don't worry, alot of people don't. This kinda goes back to posts I made in the 1st TOONAMI thread about fearing that this thread will morph into a sub-version of the anime thread and it's kinda happening. SLOWLY.
:eek: I though we had something special. I'm disappointed now.
NcYC9ix.gif
Step up your GIF game and you will be welcomed back into the fold.

Also for cripes' sake, I need to catch up to you guys in Soul Eater. Probably already missed the best part of the series already.

hint: involves Blair. :D

Cwarrior

I blame Bones, outside of visuals the studio can't get anything right, there filler written anime only crap like there endings they try to pass of as canon is insulting,they make the worst shounen filler of them all.

Plus maka original's voice in Japanese would make you want to rip your ears off and mail it to them in your hate letter.

Bones writing any original material = your brain is in big trouble.

Soul eater deserves better then Bones.

Raxus

It is a shame that the filler for SE gets so bad at the end since their track record for filler has been fantastic. Guess Bones wanted another FMA...

As it stand the Exam episode is in my top 5 filler episodes of all time.

@Frankman the Blair fight hasn't happened yet. They set it up though.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
It is a shame that the filler for SE gets so bad at the end since their track record for filler has been fantastic. Guess Bones wanted another FMA...

As it stand the Exam episode is in my top 5 filler episodes of all time.

@Frankman the Blair fight hasn't happened yet. They set it up though.

The Exam isn't filler. It happened in the manga.

I blame Bones, outside of visuals the studio can't get anything right, there filler written anime only crap like there endings they try to pass of as canon is insulting,they make the worst shounen filler of them all.

Plus maka original's voice in Japanese would make you want to rip your ears off and mail it to them in your hate letter.

Bones writing any original material = your brain is in big trouble.

Soul eater deserves better then Bones.

tumblr_static_full_metal_alchemist_logo.jpg

Seda

So we have filler Bleach, a Sakura-centric episode, and then filler One Piece. 'Great' start.

At least we have a supposedly exciting Soul Eater episode after that. Maybe even a decent IGPX?

Meta will probably give us the rundown in a bit.

EDIT

Also:

RB1SxXE.png

Kyw0sPH.png

Raxus

The Sakura centric episode has Lee doing all her work for her. It should be ok.

I will be trending #pacificrim snd #MegasXLR tonight because chicks dig giant robots.

Oh yes, tonight's Soul Eater is a gem. I'm tweaking my GIFS for it. Just in case I can't post it, maybe someone else can.

( Naruto, as well, is bringing on another good one. )

So as I won't be working tomorrow... Or the next few days due to my injury I guess Ill be here all night unless my medication knocks me out. I'm not supposed to drive while I'm on it and I feel a bit drowsy after taking one hopefully it won't cause me to pass out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's a fill in for Toonami's eventual expansion to 11pm...which is happening next week.

They're showing Tenchi Muyo OVA 3 and GXP as their new power hour lead in.

Can you just not help watching stuff that's about to be on Toonami?

Don't tell Schadenfreude but I gave in to my urges and marathoned through Sword Art Online last week...

Do you think Toonami will be able to acquire Shippuden before the craptastic filler begins?

I don't think so, I believe Disney has the rights for a while. I could be wrong though; I'm sure somebody else here is more knowledgeable on the subject (batdan? meta? seda? gman?)

Do you think Toonami will be able to acquire Shippuden before the craptastic filler begins?

depends how long Disney's contract was. i'd say probably. can't imagine they signed for more than 5 years.

it started airing in 2009, and quit in 2011. if they signed for 5 years, that means they're done come about October 2014. if they renewed in 2011 for 2 more years despite abruptly cancelling it, that would mean they're done this year. i have no idea how long standard contract lengths are, but i'd imagine between 2 and 5. the Thundercats one was 2. the 5 comes straight from my ass, but anything beyond that sounds crazy, doesn't it?

Naruto's filler won't come for another two years, anyway.

Cwarrior

Further proving my point(fma 1 fillers,filler ending).

why does the art take a dive so frequently in Water 7

Hard to answer your question when we don't know the episode your comparing to each other.

Different animation directors on rota they take turns each episode, each one has his own style becomes more apparent later on when there given more freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom