• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT5| If we die in this thread, we die in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
They just observe, but the main guy is apparently some sort of demon trying to use them to summon the devil or some shit. I dunno.

Pretty much this. It's kind of weird. Hopefully the movie answers more questions.

HEYS GUYZ...

tumblr_lyywz1kwT81qdmsueo1_500.gif

Raxus

Did the council ever end up doing anything, I kind of fell out with Metalocalypse.
The general nearly killed the band and was brain washed by the leader. The leader is the devil and kidnaps Toki to try and start the apocalypse.

BatDan

Dethklok is the 12th biggest economy in the world. By destroying the new album... yeah they're fucked greater than the real world.

The album was evil and had to be destroyed.

Shit, you think 50 tornadoes touching down all over the world and a 50 mile wide tsunami is natural?

Yep. The whale told Nathan that it was evil, as explained in the season finale.

BatDan

Hahaha, Dethklok has a song titled "I Ejaculate Fire".
That's probably the most shameless Cannibal Corpse copy yet (I Cum Blood)

BatDan

That talk of a "real job" reminds me of all the assholes that tell people like Linkara and Angry Joe to get "real jobs" because apparently making videos on the internet isn't "real enough".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom