• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lzb9uyfa4o1qj4vs2o1_500.gif
There has never been a more appropriate use of that gif

Lol I'm not going in circles with you again. I can tell you want to win this internet battle over anime really badly so I'm just going to let you have it for the sake of everyone else in this thread.

why, thank you. i'm not sure my emotions could have handled it since i'm obviously steaming with rage over here.

don't worry, MCXC. if you say that i'm mad enough times i'm sure at least one person out there will believe it.

Please, PLEASE show me where I've said that you're mad once, let alone numerous times. And before you even start typing, emotional =/= mad. I compared you to Drake.

This one time my cousin and I got into a fight at our annual family Christmas party over if Lousiville was pronounced Lewis-ville or Lou-e-ville, we were 8.

Talking led to raised voices, raised voices led to yelling and yelling led to fist flying. Keep in mind that this was a family gathering and I'm not talking about 10 or so people, more so around 50 or 60. Needless to say everyone saw that shit.

I haven't felt that kind of awkwardness since then until now.

Speaking of fighting games based off of anime/manga, did anyone play Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament (PS2) back in the day? I remember saving up $40 as a kid to buy that game and it was the absolute worst piece of software I have ever purchased in my life by far.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
One of my friends had the excellent YYH Genesis game. He was a good friend to have even though we knew shit about YYH.

Same guy eventually got me in on the even better Naruto GCN fighting games and the YYH++ Bleach DS games.

One of my friends had the excellent YYH Genesis game. He was a good friend to have even though we knew shit about YYH.

Same guy eventually got me in on the even better Naruto GCN fighting games and the YYH++ Bleach DS games.
Did you ever play the GBA game? Most reviewers thought it was trash but I played the crap out of it. If I remember correcting it was sort of like the DBZ Legacy of Goku games.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Dear Namco-Bandai: Get CyberConnect2 to make One Piece fighting game similar to the Naruto fighting games. It would be just as fun and far more insane. No more Musou, though I do hope you localize Unlimited World Red. Maybe with some English voice work? By the time the game comes out in Japan, we'll have all
nine
English voices for the Straw Hats.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Get Eighting to remake Naruto:GNT engine for Wii U instead and then turn it into a One Piece game. CC2 games are flashy but aren't very fun to play where as the GCN Naruto games were the unholy offspring of Naruto and Bloody Roar, TekkenxSmash Bros.xNaruto.

Get Eighting to remake Naruto:GNT engine for Wii U instead and then turn it into a One Piece game. CC2 games are flashy but aren't very fun to play where as the GCN Naruto games were the unholy offspring of Naruto and Bloody Roar, TekkenxSmash Bros.xNaruto.

This man speaks the truth. Maybe it's nostalgia, but I really prefer the Clash of Ninja games to the CC2 games. It's too bad the Clash of Ninja games never really went that far into the story. Would have loved to play all the characters they have now.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
This man speaks the truth. Maybe it's nostalgia, but I really prefer the Clash of Ninja games to the CC2 games. It's too bad the Clash of Ninja games never really went that far into the story. Would have loved to play all the characters they have now.

They did and yet they didn't at the same time. Last Wii game (which aren't as good as the GCN games I'm sorry to say) got to about halfway through Shippuden.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 is probably my favorite anime game. I'm actually not a huge fan of the Ninja Storm games. That being said, I have a sudden urge to purchase Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 now. Haha

To be fair CC2 games really capture the essence of most Shippuden fights, all flash with no substance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom