• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astral

Fuuuuck. I'm way too late for the Asuka scene. That scene made my jaw drop the first time I saw it. At least I made it in time for Shinji.

yami4ct

Yea, the AT Field gets explained later.

Don't remember it explained in rebuild. Given how different certain aspects are, I can imagine that the AT field explanation could be either the same or completely out of left field insane.

I love the tweaked look of the damaged angel it these scenes.

Azure J

OK, honestly though? Rei running up to the angel with a nuke is almost the single most alpha/LOLWAT thing i've ever seen in anime. It's the equivalent of running up to a guy with a bullet in your hand and attempting to slam it into your opponent's chest.

yami4ct

Here it is. The change to the angel in these scenes is terrifying and tells a story all of its own. Great visual story telling.

Jintor

OK, honestly though? Rei running up to the angel with a nuke is almost the single most alpha/LOLWAT thing i've ever seen in anime. It's the equivalent of running up to a guy with a bullet in your hand and attempting to slam it into your opponent's chest.

Well, it actually makes a kind of sense though since only an Eva's AT field can penetrate an opposing AT field.

So it's like getting up close and personal to remove the shield level and then slamming the bullet into the chest

Tenumi

Banned
Yui_Hirasawa_new_mugshot.png

Why now? Yui! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom