• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked, the only filler scenes was the bread scene and Zaku fighting that random ninja in the flash back. Everything else is in the manga... it just took about 5 pages and stretched it into 15 minutes

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
If you read the manga:
I'm really fuckin tired of the brofist shit. Fuck you killer Bee for starting that shit. I swear if Sasuke and Naruto brofist at the end I'm gunna....

Brofist was always a thing

I just checked, the only filler scenes was the bread scene and Zaku fighting that random ninja in the flash back. Everything else is in the manga... it just took about 5 pages and stretched it into 15 minutes

I figured as much. Anything to draw this shit out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Oh man. Toei must have learned how to stretch One Piece from Studio Pierrot.

funny thing is he will just end up back at the sound village
where orochimaru will just end up torturing him and using him for expirements that might make him end up killing himself or others around him.

I thought he
was one of the sacrafices ori used to bring back the first and second during his fight witg the third?

How the sound ninja dont just wreck shit like black bolt ill never know

250px-SILENTWAR001_cov_scaled_800.png

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
i'm gonna take a wild guess and say this is one of maybe three times that people think to actually get shit done while they're explaining their attack

this is why shino is so fucking awesome
orochimaru: "ninja please"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom