• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

As a science field graduate student, seeing an anti-tobacco commercial illustrating things like ethylene oxide and formic acid as ugly micro-organisms..... what

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
As a science field graduate student, seeing an anti-tobacco commercial illustrating things like ethylene oxide and formic acid as ugly micro-organisms..... what

Yeah, those Truth commercials are kinda dishonest, even if their intentions are good.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzRGhtpYkVkTOGi

Thanks for making this even more troll'y, thread ;)

Tenumi

Banned
Meanwhile... Tenumi is watching Star Trek: TNG. There is two much Riker in this episode. Like, I mean, literally.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I'm watching Nat Geo documentaries on Netflix. I have a feeling that I'll turn this off to start Toonami, but the Bleach filler will scare me right back.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Clone Wars isn't worse then Bleach or SAO.

speaking of clone wars a couple days ago i ordered star wars rouge squadron 2 and star wars clone wars(gamecube game from back in the day, no relation) apparently clone wars came in today but i was asleep i missed the delivery :( but i got my copy of lost kingdoms so its all good

Finished episode 15 of Evangelion...time to get real.

And is it just me, or was Episode 13 unintentionally hilarious just for the sake of the VAs trying to act panic like?

I wonder if Shinji got a boner during that long kiss

Seda

speaking of clone wars a couple days ago i ordered star wars rouge squadron 2 and star wars clone wars(gamecube game from back in the day, no relation) apparently clone wars came in today but i was asleep i missed the delivery :( but i got my copy of lost kingdoms so its all good

I actually played some Rogue Squadron 2 co-op with my younger brother when I went home a month ago.

I miss good Star Wars games :/

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, done with FF XIV ARR for the night (unless the 3 am maintenance ends early enough to jump back in later).

Blech time.

i'm on episode 2 of Evangelion.

the first one was almost unwatchable due to Shinji's bitching. i don't remember it being this bad, good lord.

second one was pretty good.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Last time on Bleach it payed better tribute to Gatchaman then Crowds while still being a far worse show.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I actually played some Rogue Squadron 2 co-op with my younger brother when I went home a month ago.

I miss good Star Wars games :/

i rented RS2 back in the day never owned it, but i owned rebel strike 3, i always found it absolutely insane that they put the entire RS2 on rebel strike's disc and have it co-op when the game was only a few years old at that point, at a normal price! you will never see something like that ever again

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I think that pre-opening segment just about says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom