• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Just finished binge watching ouran high school host club, it was pretty neat i guess. Not sure what to watch next now.

szsLQr6.png
Best anime ever.
LtNDbKz.png

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
K. We got the basic framework sorted out. Imma send a post and if you're interested please pop the toonamigaf irc on rizon.

kayos90

So we have a ToonamiGAF irc set up and it's on rizon. the channel name is "Quote to see."

If you've been keeping up with the recent discussion as to how we're going to watch shows when Toonami isn't airing I highly recommend you pop into the IRC channel.

EDIT: I highly recommend reading the title/topic of the irc channel.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
CR apparently has pre roll, mid roll, and post roll advertisements meaning the only way a Valvrave view party would work would be if everyone had premium access (or was a free user lol). How many people who are interested in doing a Valvrave viewing party who don't currently have a premium/anime CR account? If it's too many we could always do something on vizanime or funimation where they use hulu and they always have ads that last the same amount of time :D
sorry for the triple post, but as I said earlier I do have a CR account, and I have a unused premium trial so im good myself.

789shadow

Banned
So we have a ToonamiGAF irc set up and it's on rizon. the channel name is "Quote to see."

If you've been keeping up with the recent discussion as to how we're going to watch shows when Toonami isn't airing I highly recommend you pop into the IRC channel.

EDIT: I highly recommend reading the title/topic of the irc channel.

It's asking me for a nickname password.

Hmph, I didn't know this. From DeMarco's Ask.fm page:
Is it true that Adult Swim wanted to pony up the cash to make FLCL season 2?

Absolutely true. We tried very hard to get it made, in fact. Wasn't meant to be.

kayos90

Also, tonight's SAO episode is really really bad. But apparently, AnimeGAF ate that shit up so.... prepare yourself?

Well I got the part where Kikyo returns in InuYasha, honestly I feel like her romance with InuYasha was kind of forced in this flash back. The relationship between Kagome and InuYasha has felt more natural at least from Kagome's pov.

Also am I the only person who doesn't see this huge resemblance between Kikyo and Kagome?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Well I got the part where Kikyo returns in InuYasha, honestly I feel like her romance with InuYasha was kind of forced in this flash back. The relationship between Kagome and InuYasha has felt more natural at least from Kagome's pov.

Also am I the only person who doesn't see this huge resemblance between Kikyo and Kagome?

Lmao, no. You should go back and read our reactions from back then lol, I said the exact same thing.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member

For some reason all the females in Inuyasha look virtually identical to one another...........EXCEPT Kikyo and Kagome, what the fuck?

I thought it was pretty decent unless we're thinking of different flashbacks.

And Sango (the other chick in the opening) probably looks more like Kagome than Kikyo does.

Another main character and the villain name dropped in the same episode? Talk about picking up the pace, this probably means the next 3-4 episodes will be padding.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
idk if I should hold out for valvrave for if we have a group watch or should just start watching it after I finish catching up in mjp cause it seems everyone has already started watching lol.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
idk if I should hold out for valvrave for if we have a group watch or should just start watching it after I finish catching up in mjp cause it seems everyone has already started watching lol.

Check Kayos's posts from last night. It'll give you an idea of the plans for valvrave.

I feel like Miroku's wind tunnel should be really over powered hopefully they have a good reason why it's not cause so far it's pretty much been ridiculous.

Also is Shippo ever useful? I feel like 95% of the time he's just there

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I feel like Miroku's wind tunnel should be really over powered hopefully they have a good reason why it's not cause so far it's pretty much been ridiculous.

Also is Shippo ever useful? I feel like 95% of the time he's just there

I guess you haven't gotten up to the part where
Naraku reveals his hard counter to Miroku's Wind Tunnel

As for your second point :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom