• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Avatar is more or less the finest kids show created along with Adventure Time. Both have a great all ages quality to them as well.

Korra isn't as good but still quite excellent.

I'd say Spongebob Squarepants is the finest kids show of the 2000s even though it took a Simpsons like dip in quality as the decade went on. I also enjoy Regular Show much more than Adventure time, it's way funnier to me.

Schadenfreude, I'll give Avatar a gander once I finish DRRR.

I'd say Spongebob Squarepants is the finest kids show of the 2000s even though it took a Simpsons like dip in quality as the decade went on. I also enjoy Regular Show much more than Adventure time, it's way funnier to me.

Schadenfreude, I'll give Avatar a gander once I finish DRRR.
Good. All other kid's shows will look like the creations of brain dead monkeys once you're finished.

Tenumi

Banned
I have no interest in watching Korra, at least after
that ending of the first season

Oh, and I finally caught myself up on the past two weeks of Toonami. I kinda wish I didn't with SAO, though....

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So Greed Island is basically
one big LARP? I liked it better when it was a SAO ripoff.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
A dengeki cross over fighter was announced one of the first playable characters is Asuna from Sao I know you're all excited
Haha, I was instantly thinking of ToonamiGaf after seeing that thread & hearing Asuna was playable.

At the very least, I'm interested in seeing who else gets confirmed. Though I wonder if we'll actually get it in the US.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Haha, I was instantly thinking of ToonamiGaf after seeing that thread & hearing Asuna was playable.

At the very least, I'm interested in seeing who else gets confirmed. Though I wonder if we'll actually get it in the US.

It most likely won't.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, Yachiru encounters yet another one-shot filler character, the "thrilling" battle between Sakura and Ino "rages" on, One Piece draws the Ocean's Dream Arc to a close with one last trip down memory lane, Kid and the girls head to Africa to investigate a magic train, Asuna cooks up some wabbit, Yamma lays it all on the line as Sledgemama takes on Team Satomi, R2-D2 gets lost, Roger takes on another union megadeus, Edward makes an unlikely ally, the Bebop crew hunts down the Teddy Bomber but comes across an unexpected obstacle along the way, and Kirara gets caught up in a case of mistaken identity.

12:00 - Bleach - 315 - Yachiru's Friend! The Soul Reaper of Justice Appears!
12:30 - Naruto - 42 - The Ultimate Battle: Cha!
1:00 - One Piece - 224 - The Last Counterattack by the Memory Thief Who Reveals His True Colors!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 30 - The Red Hot Runaway Express – A Magic Tool Left Behind by the Great Wizard?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 8 - The Sword Dance of White and Black
2:30 - IGPX - 21 - Decision
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 6 - Downfall of a Droid
3:30 - Big O - 22 - Hydra
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 45 - The Promised Day
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 22 - Cowboy Funk
5:00 - Inuyasha - 91 - The Suspicious Faith Healer and the Black Kirara
5:30 - Inuyasha - 92 - Plot of the Walking Dead

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
In addition to the post above remember that we're having a pre-show watch block as well! =D

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 1 - Revolutionary Transfer Student
9:25 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 1 - Dio the Invader
9:50 - Fate/Zero - 1 - The Summoning of Ancient Heroes
10:40 - Darker than Black - 1 - The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 1 - Turning Point

In addition to the post above remember that we're having a pre-show watch block as well! =D

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 1 - Revolutionary Transfer Student
9:25 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 1 - Dio the Invader
9:50 - Fate/Zero - 1 - The Summoning of Ancient Heroes
10:40 - Darker than Black - 1 - The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 1)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 1 - Turning Point

check your PMs when you get the chance

LycanXIII

So, I'm out of town for the night with my family. I didn't think I'd be able to watch this week, but since our room didn't have any cable at all, they gave us two separate rooms, so I'll be here!

Might make it for the 9pm block (End of Eva won't arrive until next week). Just depends on how long it will take for me to finish some school stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom