• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh god toonami gaf

I've been having trouble getting to sleep lately and just took my sleeping medication without thinking about what day it is.

I have about 20 minutes before I'm out for the night. I'll try to stay strong for you all.

oh god toonami gaf

I've been having trouble getting to sleep lately and just took my sleeping medication without thinking about what day it is.

I have about 20 minutes before I'm out for the night. I'll try to stay strong for you all.
That sounds like an easy way to hallucinate. You gonn behuhuhu the rub hive?

Stein's Gate

funny-owl-i-have-no-idea-whats-going-on.jpg

Watch-Block is done

Valvrave: Haruto went from having no game to becoming a vampire. I think his game just went up...hopefully

Jojo: #TeamDio

Fate/Zero: Well that was long and boring

Darker Than Black: I'm intrigued on how this will turn out

Steins;gate: Guess I can't go a week without some sort of mindfuck

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Alright guys. That was fun. Next time the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature Haruto getting over his teenage angst on Valvrave, Jojo combatting the non-stop harassment from Dio in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, some weird freaky dudes doing some weird freaky things in Fate/Zero, the conclusion of the strange mystery behind a woman in Darker than Black, and the "wait wut time travel?" of Steins;Gate. All of this starts next week Saturday at 9:00pm EDT.

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 2 - Beyond 666
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 3 - L-Elf's Prophecy
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 2 - A Letter from the Past
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 2 - False Start
10:40 - Darker than Black - 2 - The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 2)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 2 - Time Travel Paranoia

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
steins;gate has a very impressive dub, the dialogue flowed so smoothly which is hard to do when translated from japanese

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Alright guys. That was fun. Next time the Toonami Pre-Show Watchblock will feature Haruto getting over his teenage angst on Valvrave, Jojo combatting the non-stop harassment from Dio in Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, some weird freaky dudes doing some weird freaky things in Fate/Zero, the conclusion of the strange mystery behind a woman in Darker than Black, and the "wait wut time travel?" of Steins;Gate. All of this starts next week Saturday at 9:00pm EDT.

9:00 - Valvrave the Liberator - 2 - Beyond 666
9:25 - Valvrave the Liberator - 3 - L-Elf's Prophecy
9:50 - JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - 2 - A Letter from the Past
10:15 - Fate/Zero - 2 - False Start
10:40 - Darker than Black - 2 - The Fallen Star of a Contract... (Part 2)
11:05 - Steins;Gate - 2 - Time Travel Paranoia

Keeping it to the five shows then?

Valvrave 1- Having seen this show before it's interesting to see where the characters were before shit got real. It's only gonna get more crazy from here

JoJo 1- This is the 5th time I've seen this episode, it's still kind of slow but it does cover a lot of boring back story pretty quickly so we get to the good stuff next week.

Fate/Zero 1-

At least the ending was hype

Darker Than Black 1

Seems like a cool set up, I like batman and his creepy mask we need to see more of that

Stein's Gate 1

See above picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom