• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I think that's the last of it.

TBH I could go with out it.
Well yeah, it pretty much has to be lol.

It's pretty limited in this series and usually used to make a point (usually Winry's puberty spurt) so I accept it for what it is. At least it doesn't dominate the series. Plus there's plenty of male based fanservice to compensate (and unlike most series, this actually is meant for women lol).

When did Winry get so busty?

She's been growing into that since she came back from Rush Valley.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Hey look, Ed is finally taller than Winry! /the-real-point-of-this-scene

xwChMYi.png

qrSv92k.jpg

GaimeGuy

The short jokes have also stopped a while ago if you've noticed. Arakawa did a great job with the subtle changes the characters undergo.

Although the animators kind of made older winry look too much like Hawkeye in this episode.

GaimeGuy

19 episodes I believe. This is basically the start of the final 'arc' (yeah yeah not really a arc type show I know)

And when they finally start slowing the pace down to a 1 chapter : 1 episode pace.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I cant lie, I love the RogerXDorothy and the EdXWinry moments and I know the Ed and Winry love moments pay off.

GaimeGuy

Considering how much happens in the 15 or so chapters I think it'd be crazy if they did 1:2 pacing

I still think the show should have been 6 seasons instead of 5 to provide for a properly paced anime adaption that also allowed some fleshing out (like Kimblee tracking Scar to Briggs)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
And when they finally start slowing the pace down to a 1 chapter : 1 episode pace.

i remember this when it was originally airing and also finding out that she was ending the manga at the same time as the anime, and the author was planning everything with the animators.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I still think the show should have been 6 seasons instead of 5 to provide for a properly paced anime adaption that also allowed some fleshing out (like Kimblee tracking Scar to Briggs)

Well it was originally on tract for only 4 so I count ourselves lucky.

PRIDE TIME!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom