• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Uh-huh. And then, with her personality, she just stayed hidden instead of trying to confront Vader? And stayed hidden even during Episode IV? And then even when Luke went hunting for all the force users?

She died dude. They just don't want to show it/admit it since she's from a kids show. Otherwise the EU would've done more with her by now.

why you gotta bring a man down ;_;

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Damn, they're being really careful with Beck. Like 5 doors. Beck is BACK BITCHES! THE GREATEST CRIMINAL MIND OF ALL TIME RETURNS TO PARADIGM!

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Alright, I have to get up in the morning for a wedding upstate, so it's past time for me to bail.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 317 - Unusual Incident in Seireitei?! 13 Court Guard Squads Invading Army Arc!
12:30 - Naruto - 44 - Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?
1:00 - One Piece - 226 - The Guy Who’s the Closest to Invincible? And the Most Dangerous Man!
1:30 - Soul Eater - 32 - Legend of the Holy Sword 3 – The Academy Gang Leader's Tale?
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 10 - Crimson Killing Intent
2:30 - IGPX - 23 - Fate
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 9 - Cloak of Darkness
3:30 - Big O - 24 - The Big Fight
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 47 - Emissary of Darkness
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 24 - Hard Luck Woman
5:00 - Inuyasha - 95 - The Sacred Jewel Maker Part II
5:30 - Inuyasha - 96 - Jaken Falls Ill

Later.

Seda

1:30 - Soul Eater - 32 - Legend of the Holy Sword 3 – The Academy Gang Leader's Tale?

remiq.net_9522.jpg

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Alright, I have to get up in the morning for a wedding upstate, so it's past time for me to bail.

Next week on Toonami:

12:00 - Bleach - 317 - Unusual Incident in Seireitei?! 13 Court Guard Squads Invading Army Arc!
12:30 - Naruto - 44 - Akamaru Unleashed! Who's Top Dog Now?
1:00 - One Piece - 226 - The Guy Who’s the Closest to Invincible? And the Most Dangerous Man!
2:00 - Sword Art Online - 10 - Crimson Killing Intent
2:30 - IGPX - 23 - Fate
3:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 9 - Cloak of Darkness
3:30 - Big O - 24 - The Big Fight
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 47 - Emissary of Darkness
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 24 - Hard Luck Woman
5:00 - Inuyasha - 95 - The Sacred Jewel Maker Part II
5:30 - Inuyasha - 96 - Jaken Falls Ill

Later.
Oh shit, infamous One Piece filler, whatever insanity people keep hinting at for SAO and Excalibur? Crazy night!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom