• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I think one of the questions i want to pursue during the Q&A is yu yu hakusho uncut, either the cowboy bebop slot, FMA:B slot, or inyuasha slot after they end, should be relatively easy to obtain.
shameless plug

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Man Andrex everytime I want to like you you have to say something like that.

Johto is easily the second best theme in the US.

Pokémon is easily 4 Kids best localization. Yeah they changed some odd things here and there but the VAs are talented, the presentation is great, the openings are pretty damn good.

Yu-Gi-Oh is second, TMNT is third but not really anime now, Kirby and Sonic X are also ok.

Everything else they ruined the fuck out of and double fuck ruined One Piece.

SHA-MON KAAAAANG

Pokémon is easily 4 Kids best localization. Yeah they changed some odd things here and there but the VAs are talented, the presentation is great, the openings are pretty damn good.

Yu-Gi-Oh is second, TMNT is third but not really anime now, Kirby and Sonic X are also ok.

Everything else they ruined the fuck out of and double fuck ruined One Piece.
Shaman King and Ultimate Muscle are good

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
tumblr_m8ivqb6Qnd1qi8xj6o1_400.gif

tumblr_ln3usjlq421qgq5v0o1_400.gif

EWmof.gif

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Come is by far the best ending. Not even a contest.

Namie Amuro also has one of the best One Piece openings, while we're at it
(it's also the final OP of the first half of the series and is thus incredibly massively spoilery for anybody who isn't relatively up to date, i.e. up to the last couple years of the Japanese run of the series)

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Come is by far the best ending. Not even a contest.

Namie Amuro also has one of the best One Piece openings, while we're at it
(it's also the final OP of the first half of the series and is thus incredibly massively spoilery for anybody who isn't relatively up to date, i.e. up to the last couple years of the Japanese run of the series)

never been a fan of too many one piece openings but one opening that i do truly love however [ONE PIECE SPOILERS] which is together, and now that I look at it, i think you and me are talking about the same OP

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I expect a detailed analysis of whatever the surprise is. I'll be watching this thread. 97% chance I'll be drunk in my apartment without cable.

I own 2.22, so I might try to keep pace with you guys if I get back early or resist the temptation to go out less than a day after moving in.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I expect a detailed analysis of whatever the surprise is. I'll be watching this thread. 97% chance I'll be drunk in my apartment without cable.

I own 2.22, so I might try to keep pace with you guys if I get back early or resist the temptation to go out less than a day after moving in.

If you've got me on twitter I'll post it when it happens. @NYC_JohnZ

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I've never seen Shaman King. I remember trying to read it in Shonen Jump and not liking the art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom