• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT6| Where there's no such thing as filler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta charge up my thinking. Also, this is just a premiere, right?

ivMrtiQsaVKVs.gif

Also, bless the backdoor of CN.

d16f5baf8db97c27764e.png

Seda

What does the back door show us that we didn't already know?

I think the schedule is just a listing of all the "movies" being aired on Cartoon Network/[adult swim] and Evangelion 2.22 showed up despite the rest of them being clearly Cartoon Network movies.

I think the schedule is just a listing of all the "movies" being aired on Cartoon Network/[adult swim] and Evangelion 2.22 showed up despite the rest of them being clearly Cartoon Network movies.

I get that... Does that change anything though? The post made me believe another toonami movie night was leaked or the surprise was on it

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
CN really likes Diary of a Wimpy Kid

Seriously.
I can understand Scooby-Doo but I don't get Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Maybe the higher-ups at Cartoon Network funded the third movie so they can air it constantly? There's probably going to be a fourth movie considering the last one made money.

Mature

From DeMarco's Ask.fm page:

Hey Jason, have you heard of the Kickstarted Production I.G. short anime film "Kick-Heart"? Of course! It was a big story and those guys are friends of ours. I haven't seen it yet but I can't wait to check it out.
I guess this sort of both aids and defeats the possibility of Kick-Heart airing tomorrow. :p

Seriously.
I can understand Scooby-Doo but I don't get Diary of a Wimpy Kid. Maybe the higher-ups at Cartoon Network funded the third movie so they can air it constantly? There's probably going to be a fourth movie considering the last one made money.

i am honestly shocked they have been successful enough to get sequels.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I've been looking for this song for ages. Can you tell me what it's from?

Music is from a band called 403 Forbidena, who actually sing all their songs in total English. Can you tell?

Sidenote: What are these cat videos you keep posting?

I first saw them randomly online like six years ago. The two comprise a series called "Nightmare City," and that's all I really know. Oh and they're made by some dude named Clairvoyance.

Second sidenote: Purple cat is an asshole.

Indeed.

Bonus: There's a 4chan version too, lmao. (NSFW, I think.)

Music is from a band called 403 Forbidena, who actually sing all their songs in total English. Can you tell?

Bonus: There's a 4chan version too, lmao. (NSFW, I think.)
Wow. I couldn't tell at all that the songs were in English. I thought they were just your typical Japanese songs with English sprinkled throughout. And man, that 4chan video is something.

Schick loves using anime to promote their razors.
Here's a One Piece ad they did around the time Strong World came out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpr_z6yiENA
LOL

bigkrev

Well, I couldn't wait the extra day, and cracked the shrink wrap of my Bluray of 2.22 and finally watched it.

Unlike 1.11, i don't think they will have to edit anything other than 1 character saying "fuck" at one point. Will be watching a second time tommorrow night though!

Well, I couldn't wait the extra day, and cracked the shrink wrap of my Bluray of 2.22 and finally watched it.

Unlike 1.11, i don't think they will have to edit anything other than 1 character saying "fuck" at one point. Will be watching a second time tommorrow night though!

What did Toonami edit in 1.11?

My game plan for Saturday night is to just watch 16-20 of Eva. I'll save 21-26 for next week. I'll see End of Evangelion eventually
possibly never

Raxus

Labor day weekend is the best. I can't wait to get in the f***ing robot.

Last guesses on the surprise.

I am guessing they will show an anime comedy like Shin Chan. Panty and Stocking? It is one of the few things they can show in 15 minutes. My second guess is 15 minutes of promos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom