• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait why is she referring to them as her parents? Why is she acting like shes 1-2 years old when she looks 6-7?

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY

1337031544649.jpg
No clue. But I'm staying long enough to find out...

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Jesus christ. My heart can't handle this amount of daw, but my brain can't process this amount of stupid.

I like it. Let's write it

Shit, I'm in. I've got the beginning and the ending all figured out. It's just a matter of getting from one to the other.

Is she really getting robbed? How?

Jintor

The normal fashion being completely normal but the world being pleasingly medeval is weird

uhhhh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Azure J

This is why The Happy Mask Salesman wants Majora's Mask back so badly. Wearing it streams all of SAO ad infinitum until you're a soulless anarchic husk.

Amikami

Banned
It makes no sense that kids this young are in the game considering this game has been going on for a couple-few years now. How old were they when they entered the game??

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"You must be new in town" How? These people have all been a part of the same game for two years!

ReiGun

It's fine the romance is like this, afterall its been like this for 2+ years and they're there everyday of their lives, the show's pacing is just horrible, just horrible, and the romance is just not done the best it should be, and this is also due in part to the show's large pacing problems
I have no problems with the set up. Two people falling in love in the game is a fine idea. It's just this, as Seda said, feels juvenile and silly. Nevermind that the show decided to break the two up for months after they initially met for no good reason.

If, for example, the romance were taking place while they were still on the front lines, working to get out, it would be a million times more effective. Would even increase the tension of the encounters, since they would have something to fight for beyond the universal desire to escape.

Instead, we have stupid stuff like this "adopt a kid" episode. Nevermind, that they aren't terribly compelling characters to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom