• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Who the fuck extorts children? Considering these are supposed to be real people in modern times from a 1st world country, this comes off as impossibly retarded.

You'd also think these posers would know who these two are given the events that have transpired recently.

Ultratech

It makes no sense that kids this young are in the game considering this game has been going on for a couple-few years now. How old were they when they entered the game??

Yeah, that's really kinda off.

Based on the last date shown though, it looks to be around a full two years now.

ckohler

Can't the see each other's level? Why are children unable to defend themselves? If it's a safe zone, then what is the threat? Why is that little girl treating teenagers as their parents? Why does this show exist? Is it over yet?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"It's that Daycare Bitch"

Well, that's a strange choice of words.

Also, why don't those kids have WEAPONS.

YUI WAS A GLITCH ALL ALONG?!

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Oh wait I know this part! It's one of the eight phases of Morgana. Probably Skeith, that bastard.

Can't the see each other's level? Why are children unable to defend themselves? If it's a safe zone, then what is the threat? Why is that little girl treating teenagers as their parents? Why does this show exist? Is it over yet?

I love the progression of these questions.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I have no problems with the set up. Two people falling in love in the game is a fine idea. It's just this, as Seda said, feels juvenile and silly. Nevermind that the show decided to break the two up for months after they initially met for no good reason.

If, for example, the romance were taking place while they were still on the front lines, working to get out, it would be a million times more effective. Would even increase the tension of the encounters, since they would have something to fight for beyond the universal desire to escape.

Instead, we have stupid stuff like this "adopt a kid" episode. Nevermind, that they aren't terribly compelling characters to begin with.

I agree

I also should note that after this episode, im going into SAO completely blind except finding out a spoiler for who the child is, so every reaction from me will be genuinely new.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Lemme guess, the girl is an AI and she's just buggy for reasons?

You know what? Fuck it, I've got time between Pokemon and work. I'll actually do something with my idea. Anything could be better than this shit.

IGPX time! It should make up for the WORST episode of SAO we've seen yet. Seriously, screw what we just watched, I'm actually kind of pissed off about it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Not gonna lie, I'm SLIGHTLY interested in seeing what exactly is up with the Yui girl......even if this episode was still stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom