• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Remember guys this came out at the tail end of toonami's life on cartoon network, and this and rouroni kenshin came on just before adult swim, they just didnt give a fuck at this time.

foxuzamaki

Its a shame IGPX couldn't has started out this strong, the whole show would have been better received and we might have even gotten more Toonami original productions down the line.

Also, may as well ask here: Is anyone a super bro/sis and have a a spare Froakie or Fennekin egg?
It wouldnt happen because around the 2nd season came around another guy got put as CEO of CN and alot of changes happened like a focus on shows that arent cartoons on cartoon network

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I missed everything before SAO but I've seen it all besides Soul Eater before.

Recorded it all so I'll catch up on that stuff tomorrow.

Of course. And I have a great poison TM with no one to teach it to :(

Just checked

Fairy are weak to Poison and Steel, they resist fight, bug, and dark and are immune to dragon

They deal 2x damage to fight, dragon, and dark, and they only do half damage to fire, poison, and steel

foxuzamaki

Guys, another awesome jedi master, I swear to god he better not job to anyone, jedi masters dont job unless its to other masters/master siths

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom