• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Oh this is a pretty big thing right? like they just showed what his race looks like and how he was before being dath vader 1.0

foxuzamaki

Imagine how much better this show would be if it had been traditional animation instead of CG

This fight is pretty baller though

Dont get what your saying, what does it being 2D animation or 3D animation have to do with the show's quality? unless your just referring to the animation itself.

foxuzamaki

The animation, at times it feels lazy and slow in 3D

I'm just comparing it to Gennedy Clone Wars

That I can understand, probably because they didnt have as much money at first, I havent really seen clone wars before it came on toonami (one or two episodes) but I do know for a fact it gets way better in later seasons not only for story but also animation aswell, some really sick lightsaber battles

That I can understand, probably because they didnt have as much money at first, I havent really seen clone wars before it came on toonami (one or two episodes) but I do know for a fact it gets way better in later seasons not only for story but also animation aswell, some really sick lightsaber battles

It boggles my mind that a star wars series can't get a great animation budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom