• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny, in an attempt to censor the deaths they make them quick and not over blown. I think it adds to the impact when normally character deaths are big dramatic affairs

Fun fact: The reason that Mace Windu has a purple lightsaber is because Sam L. Jackson wanted to be able to spot himself during scenes where he appeared in so he made them give his character a purple lightsaber.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fun fact: The reason that Mace Windu has a purple lightsaber is because Sam L. Jackson wanted to be able to spot himself during scenes where he appeared in so he made them give his character a purple lightsaber.

I thought its because he wanted to be special, and he also requested his death be something awesome and not stabbed in the back in a dark alley(not implying that was going to happen to his character but he just didnt want a forgettable death)

thetechkid

I may have skipped most of Toonami and my responsibilities for the day, but I now have all of the starters and both charmanders.

Random hobos working on Big O.

I thought its because he wanted to be special, and he also requested his death be something awesome and not stabbed in the back in a dark alley(not implying that was going to happen to his character but he just didnt want a forgettable death)

Having your own custom lightsaber is pretty awesome.

You left out the most important part, he flat out wouldn't do the role of Mace Windu unless he was promised a purple light saber and the ONLY purple light saber. They botched this in Attack of the Clones theatrical cut and had to fix it for dvd release

All this finale talk is so fucking meta.

You left out the most important part, he flat out wouldn't do the role of Mace Windu unless he was promised a purple light saber and the ONLY purple light saber. They botched this in Attack of the Clones theatrical cut and had to fix it for dvd release

Sam L. Jackson gets what he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom