• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Valvrave

Welcome to Valvrave.

Jojo

Suddenly history? This show is so dumb.

Fate/Zero

Well... that happened.

Darker than Black

Ded. Everywhere is DED.

Steins;Gate

More jello please.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So why are you guys watching potential future toonami shows during the pre-show? Why not choose slice of life/comedy shows instead?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Valvrave 8-10

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jojo 5

Ain't nothing gonna stop Dio :D

Fate/Zero 6

Less talking, more action

Darker than Black 4

What kind of person would set her friend and her friend's papa ablaze? D:

Steins;gate 6

Mother of God

She didnt set them ablaze on purpose, it was an accident.

Crocodile

Valvrave the Liberator Episode 8-9

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The good kind though :p

Valvrave the Liberator Episode 10

1333343316047.jpg

JOJO 5

I appreciate the over-the-top-ness of the show but the complete lack of actual production values/budget for this show are really pissing me off. I'm in for the long haul but I don't think the adaptation will ever achieve ""greatness". It's being held back by circumstances :(

Also the narrator and Speedwagon need to shut up.

Fate/Zero 6

Saber continues to be awesome, Caster continues to be insufferable, general plotting ensues.

Darker than Black 4

It's been so long since I've seen the show I'd forgotten how dark it can get and how well it can hit the "feels" button. This should be an enjoyable rewatch. OST is godly of course.

Steins; Gate 6

TSUNDERE

Shit looks to hit the fan next week :)

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
So why are you guys watching potential future toonami shows during the pre-show? Why not choose slice of life/comedy shows instead?

Because most of that is Moe, and that stays in the anime thread.
This is Toonami! We're all about heart-pounding action!

Say, maybe you guys should add some American cartoons to the pre-show?

Left my friends behind at the bar to make it home for Toonami

Somewhere in my 25 years of life, I lost the definition of "Priority"
Pfft. You made the right choice. Toonami-GAF is like the bar in Cheers. Sometimes you want to go where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Because most of that is Moe, and that stays in the anime thread.
This is Toonami! We're all about heart-pounding action!

Say, maybe you guys should add some American cartoons to the pre-show?

Moe can also be action, looking at YOU Kyoukai no Kanata and Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Valvrave the Liberator Episode 8-9

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
The good kind though :p

Valvrave the Liberator Episode 10

1333343316047.jpg

JOJO 5

I appreciate the over-the-top-ness of the show but the complete lack of actual production values/budget for this show are really pissing me off. I'm in for the long haul but I don't think the adaptation will ever achieve ""greatness". It's being held back by circumstances :(

Fate/Zero 6

Saber continues to be awesome, Caster continues to be insufferable, general plotting ensues.

Darker than Black 4

It's been so long since I've seen the show I'd forgotten how dark it can get and how well it can hit the "feels" button. This should be an enjoyable rewatch. OST is godly of course.

Steins; Gate 6

TSUNDERE

Shit looks to hit the fan next week :)

It feels so good rewatching DtB with toonamigaf, its been such a long time that I forgot why I held the show in such high regard.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I actually suggested Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou/The Daily Life of High School Boys since it was a rather funny comedy that focuses on a group of...well, boys rather than females. The anime version was also done by the same guy as Gintama, so there's some great facial reactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom