• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jafku

Yui's a dick. Why didn't she free everyone before dying?

Kirito's a dick. Why did he choose to get Yui's "heart" rather than taking that chance to free everyone.

Wait, Kirito can access his local hard drive? And he doesn't use that to communication with the outside world or do anything important?
Yup. This fucking show

Sword Art, all you had to fucking do was just make some object drop out of her when she died to make this not fucking stupid. good god, it's like you're trying to be this dumb

Crocodile

tumblr_mb2chrSY5t1rptbgu.gif

Kirito's a dick. Why did he choose to get Yui's "heart" rather than taking that chance to free everyone.

Wait, Kirito can access his local hard drive? And he doesn't use that to communication with the outside world or do anything important?

What would communicating with the outside world do? Everyone already knows they're trapped in there.

Dear mom and dad, I got married in a game. We have a daughter, she is a necklace. Hope I see you soon. As my husband would say #YOLO

Love, Asuna

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Guess I was lucky enough to submit before the page went down.

SOON THAT 3D VIEWER WILL BE MINE MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Astral

When was the last time they actually progressed through the dungeon they're supposed to beat? Isn't Kirito like level a million?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's going to be depressing as hell when I, GXP loops around again. The first half of season one is sleep inducingly boring.

Azure J

Dear mom and dad, I got married in a game. We have a daughter, she is a necklace. Hope I see you soon. As my husband would say #YOLO

Love, Asuna

Can this be a NeoGAF original box art quote?

I've long since relinquished the idea of caring for any of this show but damn, it gets so bad it forces reactions out of me. That's actually impressive.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ

Tch tch tch, grandjedi, still trying to use "logic" on Sword Art Online. I pitty thee.

You obviously need a mental health program, perhaps with some uguu thrown in.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Just so you guys know, it gets worse.

(I went ahead and watched the whole series a few weeks back)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom