• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
I didnt get the full SAO experience unfortunately because I fell asleep so what happened?

iz3t5THakONxb.gif

I didnt get the full SAO experience unfortunately because I fell asleep so what happened?

Yui was an AI meant to help players who were suffering from anxiety, but she was banned from helping due to the villain being an ass hole

She saw Kirito and Asuna being happy and not depressed and wanted to meet them

She uses her powers to kill a high level boss but is then banned by the system, Kirito hacks the admin mod and is able to turn Yui into an item and they plan to revive her once they beat the game

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Daughter was God, god died, kirito is a hacker, I...I dont know...

Yui was an AI meant to help players who were suffering from anxiety, but she was banned from helping due to the villain being an ass hole

She saw Kirito and Asuna being happy and not depressed and wanted to meet them

She uses her powers to kill a high level boss but is then banned by the system, Kirito hacks the admin mod and is able to turn Yui into an item and they plan to revive her once they beat the game
ah ok, thanks guys
Please don't make us relive the stupidity.
lol sorry

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Oh hey, turns out our opponent is an infamous hacker! Guess we should have checked our enemies background ages ago! hahaha

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Government hacking at 7? Wow.

"Slimy bastards"
I feel like I should have kept a counter of all the swears they put in all throughout the 2nd season. Not really a drinking game (aside from one episode), but still noticeable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom