• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
iz3t5THakONxb.gif

Hahaha oh man. That made no sense.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What would communicating with the outside world do? Everyone already knows they're trapped in there.
I don't know. He could tell the outside world how its going out there. Or get an update on how the search for the criminal is going? Or work together to find the criminal behind the game?

Tch tch tch, grandjedi, still trying to use "logic" on Sword Art Online. I pitty thee.

You obviously need a mental health program, perhaps with some uguu thrown in.

If by mental health program you mean alcohol, then yes.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Maybe I misread something but it said something about a prize coming at the end of the year.

The website went down fast after that though
Told me "Thank you for your submission. Winners will receive the prize by the end of this Year. Please check our contest page for the latest update."

What did they expect would happen if they did successfully beat the shit out of Takeshi with sticks? Like they wouldn't immediately call the police and get them arrested.

Maybe I misread something but it said something about a prize coming at the end of the year.

The website went down fast after that though

I got my submission in its says this

Thank you for your submission.
Winners will receive the prize by the end of this Year.
Please check our contest page for the latest update.

Jintor

I'm going to be honest, even for as often as I slam SAO, this didn't particularly bother me.
I already know the series will make up for that soon enough, though.

wasn't that bad by SAO standards. Just incredibly lazy and 'emotion-grabbing' writing.

fun to mock though

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
I guess I misread it then

I still believe though

• Once the winners have been chosen, We will announce the end of the contest on the Aniplex facebook page (Facebook.com/AniplexUSA) and homepage
(AniplexUSA.com)
• Participants will not receive notification of contest results

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom