• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yuri Lowenthal is very good when it comes to the pronounciation of Japanese names and titles.

When I say "everyone" I was mostly talking about, for example, if you would be looking at a game review of a Naruto game, you could tell these guys knew nothing about Naruto or even how to pronounce the characters names. It was funny.

yeah I cringe whenever that happens lol

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Doesn't everybody but Naruto know about the fox thing?

they never told the kids(though they still eventually found out) their parents always gave naruto alot of shit, so they thought since their parents were doing it, they would shit on naruto too, it didnt help that naruto was a bad ninja for alot of his life up to this point and also a delinquent.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Couple of hits exchanged, then ALL OF THE FLASHBACKS!

Japanese kids must be patient as fuck.

pirata

I still don't get why Toonami refuses to skip filler. Naruto and One Piece are a decade behind Japan---anything that cuts the gap between what's airing in Japan and what's airing in the US is a good thing. They don't have to pad things out like they had to in the original Japanese airings. There's years of material.

Sorry if I'm not making perfect sense. I'm kinda drunk.

ReiGun

Hinata could have saved Naruto entire childhood of grief if she simply walked up to him and said "Hello. Do you wanna hang out?"

mhs004

I know it won't happen but I kind of want a sports anime in Toonami, at least in the back of the block. Shitty robot racing doesn't count.

Ultratech

Zzz...more fighting, less flashbacks.

I know it won't happen but I kind of want a sports anime in Toonami, at least in the back of the block. Shitty robot racing doesn't count.

Pretty sure they had The Prince of Tennis on Toonami some years back when it was on Saturdays.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
they never told the kids(though they still eventually found out) their parents always gave naruto alot of shit, so they thought since their parents were doing it, they would shit on naruto too, it didnt help that naruto was a bad ninja for alot of his life up to this point and also a delinquent.

It's pretty crazy to consider how good he could be at this point had
his godfather actually bothered to raise him
. Like he would have beasted all of this shit so far.

Worth it. She manages to be the only female to do something I'm the series as a result.

Yup. It's sad, but she's probably the best female character.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What's screwed up about the Carrie remake? It's not the first remake. There was a made-for-TV one back in 2002.

We're that bankrupt people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom