• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckohler

It's like this story existed, then some obsessed fan girl re-wrote it to be a sappy version where the girl gets everything she ever wanted, and that's the version we're watching.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I'm watching Phineas and Ferb instead of SAO. I feel quite good about my decision.

Phineas and Ferb could make a virtual online RPG, get everyone to play, and clean it up before their mom finds out. And it would be better written than SAO.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
So do these people not care about all the people in the real world who are patiently waiting for them to get out?

I'm sure they do. However, I think it's sort of stupid to pointless ponder, "If I was in the real world I'd be doing this" when you can be making the best of what you have at the moment.

Crocodile

Me during Asuna's speech:

team-america-puke-o.gif

Meanwhile in the real world all of their families are going bankrupt keeping them alive on life support. While Kirito is off having virtual sex, a nurse is cleaning out his bed pan and wiping the drool off his face. Life is good, eh?

There needs to be a Sword Art Online spin off that takes place in the real world. It would be some near future cyberpunk swat team in a game of cat and mouse trying to take down this super hacker dude who kidnapped peoples consciousness in a videogame.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think when you're stuck in a shitty situation like that, it's not crazy that someone like Asuna found someone to be attached to. lol. It's not the craziest thing that could happen.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
There needs to be a Sword Art Online spin off that takes place in the real world. It would be some near future cyberpunk swat team in a game of cat and mouse trying to take down this super hacker dude who kidnapped peoples consciousness in a videogame.

Exactly what I've been saying for weeks! I'm going to do something like that for NANOWRIMO

At least Asuna is a lot less boring than Holo.

f81Jkug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom