• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
zlCfzRKwclkoojysaG

zlCfzRKwv0MbW9lbW4
zlCfzRKw4HA0ZmS0di

zlCfzRKw6zEEPQKaL-
zlCfzRKxACkt4jtNEB

zlCfzRKxF647ur_dWO
zlCfzRKxI8gp0PszAA

zlCfzRKxLvcJy2IBc0
zlCfzRKxP6EAu8OC9A

zlCfzRKxcmIP-0Fisz
zlCfzRKxihoF-4hFGC

zlCfzRKxsXsSk9PuWE

LATER.
Amazing like usual (also bumping for the new page)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
heh, Du-Du

zlCfzRKxcmIP-0Fisz

zlCfzRKxsXsSk9PuWE

Can't decide whice one I love the most

It's fun getting to draw the Major again! And YAY BAND OF 7 ARC! My way to decide everything for tonight is "Whichever rhymes best with "Fooly Cooly".

Wow, SAB. You really kicked it up a notch tonight. The whole lot is top tier work. Great job.

EVERYTHING MUST HAVE LINE SHADES! Even the Star Wars Pic & River turned out a bit sharper than I thought when I started drawin' them, lol. (I think I turned SW dude into an odd cousin of Mass Effect's Garrus...) Havin FLCL and GiTS on the block kicks up the quality art notches...

Amazing like usual (also bumping for the new page)

Thanks X2 for the Bump:) I always try to get them near the middle or beginning of pages, and I hate watching them get left behind on pages, before people get to see!

I don't regret the decision to sleep last night, but my leg still hurts and I can't walk without limping. Honestly I'm probably going to call out because I don't think I could stand like this for 8 hours without getting hurt :(

Great stuff as always SAB!

Moaradin

So I went and finished the first series of Hajime no Ippo after Toonami and wow... That last fight was one of the best I've seen in any anime. Highly recommend this series!

It's that time once again boys and girls!

Your weekly SA:O reaction summary!

Let the rage begin.

You fish in the game you fish in real life!

And now Kirito invites some random old guy back to his house with his waifu.

Something stupdi probably going to happen, like the old man falling in love with Asuna or some shit. I never know what to expect anymore.

Is this really a fishing episode?

Let's have a hot threesome with that old guy. Maybe use the dead fish somehow.

Remember when this was about rescuing people from dying.

The only way I can describe this scene is with a gurgling noise from the back of my throat.
:Ggggggaljhdkflasdfassdfasdf;alkdf

We're supposed to care?

You guys hate it but watch it every week.

What the heck is this? Give the people what they want.

more fishing

I'm going to stab myself with an ice pick.

Its that one boss from Twilight Princess!

And just when the fight almost got good, it's over

The reactions got slightly less hilarious when they, ya know, starting fighting again instead of having pretend sex and fishing.

Looking forward to next week!
because we're closer to best girl Suguha!

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Honestly, I enjoyed the FLCL reactions more, partly because FLCL is a great show and also it is a mind bending drug trip that shatters first time viewers minds.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Craaaaaap, I was reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 6 to pass the time until FMA B while Clone Wars was on & all of a sudden, I notice it's 1/2 way over, so I decided to forget it & let the DVR record and go to bed. I figured something like this would happen. Might have dozed off as well.

Deal for space dandy has been in talks for 10 months

They are interested on new episodes of clone wars but it's currently out of there hands

The 11:30 expansion is dependent on how well Space Dandy does if it'll stay a part of the toonami block

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
nuckles87 Asked: My brain is burning with questions regarding the Space Dandy deal. I'll try to asks something you might be able to answer. How long has this deal been in place? Seems like something that had to have happened awhile ago.

We started talking about it about 10 months ago.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Confirmed: Soul Eater & SAO will have replacements when they finished. Thank goodness, I don't know if all of us can handle rewatching SAO.

& considering how much hype there is for Space Dandy, seems there's a good chance they'll be able to keep that 11:30 slot.

& still no word on the Dec. movies.

foxuzamaki

So far toonami knows nothing about the new sailor moon series, ofcourse they could just being coy because they obviously cant say anything for it.

bigkrev

Replace SAO with Johnny Test and I would call it an improvement.

I wonder what the metric for success is for Space Dandy. This seems like a big undertaking- are they expecting 1.5 million per episode?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Q&A on TV was universally positive, not to mention they got more followers. Perhaps it's a sign we'll see it more often.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Confirmed: Soul Eater & SAO will have replacements when they finished. Thank goodness, I don't know if all of us can handle rewatching SAO.

& considering how much hype there is for Space Dandy, seems there's a good chance they'll be able to keep that 11:30 slot.

& still no word on the Dec. movies.

In fact they confirmed NEW replacements for those two shows.

I can see some use in this thread for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7YBPxPGKao&feature=youtu.be

foxuzamaki

thegoldencolon Asked: Favorite Lil' BFlame Mixtape (Blue Flame, Red Flame, etc.) This is important.

GOD’S FATHER hands down. #rare and #based

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Someone ask if the sexual content of kill la kill would prevent it's airing on Toonami
Just did. Asked them if it'd have to be censored. Hopefully it won't be something like Elfen Lied where they couldn't air it since it'd be censored to the point of "what's the point" (I doubt it, but ya never know).

Edit: The response.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Also not shocked that they would have to censor Kill la Kill, not as bad as Panty and Stocking, but still pretty fanservicey.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Rather surprised it was answered quickly (also yay I haz nice hair). Kind of not surprised. Probably doesn't help we're only 4 episodes in, so there's no telling how much censoring would have to be done for the entire series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom