• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
iR7ITXf4cgGdP.gif

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
DarkSydePhil: What da fuck? This game is fucking bugged! That would never work offline! Stupid scrubs! Bugged sword fighting.

pirata

"These things just happen"?

....Whaaaaat?

Wait, what's happening? Wow, this is the first time I've watched this show with y'all since the first episode. This is kinda entertaining in how bad it is!

What the fuck is even happening now? Why is the show breaking its own rules so hardcore?

I know---it's because it's terrible, right?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So a while ago I posted something like "The problem with setting your game in an online world is everything is dictated by math and game logic, and you can't 'RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWA' your way out of things."

Yet SAO manages to violate even this one basic rule. SMH.

Tenumi

Banned
So, in a world where dieing in the game means you die in real life, dieing in the game means that you don't die in the game because you haven't died in real life because you're the show protagonist and there's too much money to be made.

So a while ago I posted something like "The problem with setting your game in an online world is everything is dictated by math and game logic, and you can't 'RAW RAW FIGHT THE POWA' your way out of things."

clearly he coded in a fighting spirit variable.

yami4ct

Wait... wait... wait.... If they just won.... what's gonna happen for the next 13 episodes?

Oh god no

Hahahahhahahahahah. Just you wait. It only gets "better" from here.

Man, a month of movies in December? Amazing! Also, cannot wait for Space Dandy. The beautiful animation of Bones combined with someone who actually knows how to plot a show? The greatest.

Pfft. Nothing is impossible for Kirito.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom