• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

VariantX

shit, can someone put tenchi back on the air in this timeslot? or better yet, some color test bars would even be better than this shit.

mhs004

xzYVfAj.png

Hahaha wtf

Hey guys, so what did I miss?

WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT?!?!

Heathcliff was the creator of the game, he was meant to play alongside to make sure the players got to level 100 and the revealed himself to be the final boss. Kirito figures this out and attacks him revealing him to be an immortal object. Heathcliff then stuns everyone with admin hax then challenges Kirito to 1 on 1 combat to win the game. Kirito is about to die when Asuna jumps in front and dies to save him. Heathcliff then kills a broken Kirito and he dies... only to come back as a ghost and kill Heathcliff

MikeMyers

A MONTH OF MOVIES IN DECEMBER.

Week 1: InuYasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time
Week 2: InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Week 3: InuYasha the Movie: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
Week 4: InuYasha the Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island

I'm on vacation on December, I wont be able to attend ToonamiGAF

yami4ct

Too bad they'll all probably be crap.

Hoping for some good stuff. Hopefully we get at least one standalone movie. Maybe Summer Wars? I imagine the rest will be crap like a Naruto film, Bleach film or One Piece film. Oh well, some of the One Piece films are pretty decent and the Naruto films sometimes have some really stunning animation. Bleach films can burn in the abyss of hell, though.

this show is our punishment for complaining about IGPX, isn't it?

That doesn't even begin to match up with the level of suffering we've endured. But I don't know what could be the cause. What kind of sin could one commit within a single lifetime that justifies living in a world where this show exists?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom