• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.
A MONTH OF MOVIES IN DECEMBER.

Week 1: InuYasha the Movie: Affections Touching Across Time
Week 2: InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
Week 3: InuYasha the Movie: Swords of an Honorable Ruler
Week 4: InuYasha the Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island

I'm on vacation on December, I wont be able to attend ToonamiGAF

You're going on vacation for a full month? Do you have an Uncle Scrooge or something? ;P

Anyway, you're not getting out of it that easy. We'll tape them for you ;)

Strike

tumblr_mbchuf80YL1r45gwao1_500.gif

Isn't that how .//hack operates? You die in the game and you die in real life?
Also HOW THE Fuck, Do you forget the reason why you decided to kill real people with your game?

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"I've forgotten the reason"
sdao
sdf
jsadkljfl;q5jk tlkqeagtjlq45;tj634ql6k;t3jq4;t5kjearkl;fjq34t6kl;jq3;l4rtkl;ksergjyl;kertyqa34kl;tyq3t6qkl;j34tl;jka34tklj;3q4tjkl;346qjkl;aw34TJKL;ETJKAERGJK;Awejkl;at;sthj

I hurt now.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Heathcliff was the creator of the game, he was meant to play alongside to make sure the players got to level 100 and the revealed himself to be the final boss. Kirito figures this out and attacks him revealing him to be an immortal object. Heathcliff then stuns everyone with admin hax then challenges Kirito to 1 on 1 combat to win the game. Kirito is about to die when Asuna jumps in front and dies to save him. Heathcliff then kills a broken Kirito and he dies... only to come back as a ghost and kill Heathcliff

marty-mcfly-what9zjlu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom