• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
Are you crazy dude?

*googles*

A0JRS6e.jpg

Good.... Goood.......

Azure J

That was SO FUCKING BEYOND stupid. It's like the author has NEVER had an organic relationship with ANYTHING in his own life. Not only that, hooooooooly shit at the main conflict in this episode.

Killer: "Hurrr I am baed guiz, I chops you up now"
Asuna: "Feisty clingly female here, reporting in to heal my mans"
Killer: "Since when were you under the impression that I wouldn't ruse the fuck out of you bitch"
Kirito: "LOL I guess I gotta do shit now" *X-FACTOR xx Level 3 Beating Fingers*

That was literally exactly how that sequence went.

ReiGun

Kirito murdered a guy, but the show doesn't care about that. Nope. That murder was just setting the mood for an amazing love story. So beautiful. So great.

How did this episode go from OMG THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AN EPIC BATTLE TO DECIDE THE FUTURE OF THESE CHARACTERS to sexy time omg you baka! let's get married.

My brain, it hurts...
I guess you gotta do something since your stuck in the game for over two years.

Like I said, Log Horizon may be a better SAO.

I'm still anticipating when the point in this show will make me finally log out.

Jintor

I don't even understand where Kirito got shining finger from.

They didn't address it in any way. He got his hand cut off and then it turned into golden data and he instantly killed the man. What? Was he on single pixel HP because of Asuna?

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Also, I don't really get why that episode was so hyped up. I mean, yeah, it was stupid, but I can think of probably 3 episodes we've already seen that were worse and even more mind-bogglingly stupid and/or offensive.

thetechkid

Also, I don't really get why that episode was so hyped up. I mean, yeah, it was stupid, but I can think of probably 3 episodes we've already seen that were worse and even more mind-bogglingly stupid and/or offensive.

It sets the pace for the stupidity to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom