• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

Also, I don't really get why that episode was so hyped up. I mean, yeah, it was stupid, but I can think of probably 3 episodes we've already seen that were worse and even more mind-bogglingly stupid and/or offensive.

yeah. by SAO standards that was positively tame...

Ultratech

Guys. Google Sword Art Online Chapter 16.5

The author originally wrote a very graphic sex scene between kirito and asuna. It was obviously cut from the LN and the anime, though.

But google it.

Having just done that and read it all (I'm a fast reader).

I feel dirty.

So very dirty. :|

(Probably much better for everybody they didn't include that.
Had to laugh at the "moral implications" though.)

Crocodile

So the fight in the beginning was kind of cool looking even if the pretense for it actually happening was STUPID.

Literally no other part of the episode made ANY sense. Be it motivations, actions, etc. Did they actually do it? They are children essentially, discussing marriage is stupid. They don't even really have a relationship. There is a good kind of stupid and a bad kind of stupid. This was the later

Is that an excerpt from this infamous Chapter 16.5?

648.gif

In fact that gif describes the entire episode after the fight honestly.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
guys in the original japanese there was much better context and that doesn't come across in translation - ok seriously even i can't come up with even a parody defense of that shit.

Also, I don't really get why that episode was so hyped up. I mean, yeah, it was stupid, but I can think of probably 3 episodes we've already seen that were worse and even more mind-bogglingly stupid and/or offensive.

I don't know, Kirito killing his first living, breathing human followed by sex with a portrayal that doesn't even BEGIN to suggest the severity of what the guy just did is definitely among the most ridiculous things in the show (until part 2).

bigkrev

So I just read all of chapter 16.5. Do i win some sort of prize? Prose this overwhelming urge to kill myself will go away?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom