• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT7| I Don't Believe It

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Liz has been getting cooler and cooler as this series has gone on. Amy too. Takashi has even started to grow on me in the last two episodes or so.

So the fight in the beginning was kind of cool looking even if the pretense for it actually happening was STUPID.

Literally no other part of the episode made ANY sense. Be it motivations, actions, etc. Did they actually do it? They are children essentially, discussing marriage is stupid. They don't even really have a relationship. There is a good kind of stupid and a bad kind of stupid. This was the later

Remember, marriage=storage sharing!

Why are you guys subjecting yourselves to the writings of an obviously lonely man who has never interacted with a girl that isn't his mother? If SAO is bad, what makes you think sex scenes written by the same dude would be any better?

Why are you guys subjecting yourselves to the writings of an obviously lonely man who has never interacted with a girl that isn't his mother? If SAO is bad, what makes you think sex scenes written by the same dude would be any better?

I'm sure he's interacted with a ton of girls now, what with all that money he's making.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm also assuming they were translated by an even bigger dork.

Screen-Shot-2013-01-14-at-9.45.23-AM.png

Hey, don't throw lonely mama's boys under the bus with Kawahara like that. I'm sure that others in that situation could at least plagiarize a better scene.

Alternative explanation: hey, he gets better by Accel World.

I'm also assuming they were translated by an even bigger dork.

Also, this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom