• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Hirasawa_Yui_Sparkles_From_K-On_.gif

:lol

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
All of the hate!

Curiously, I looked up who voices Suguha. It's the same voice as Sophie from Tales of Graces F (Asbel and Sophie are now cousins) and KYUBEY OH GOD RUN!

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Keeps his skills, Yui's code somehow works in an entirely different game, weird glitches from the get go AND he has stupid ears

Ultratech

Noooooooooooo, how does that work if the games are by different people.

The company that previously owned SAO was bought by the guys who made Alfheim.

And given they probably use similar coding or some bullshit, it's not outside the realm of possibility.

Still mostly bullshit though. Unless Alfheim is a ripoff of SAO. lol

Japan's government done goofed. How are you gonna let another MMO like that to exist, using some of the same data at that. Should have called the CIA, NSA, KGB, KFC, and MLB to put an end to that shit.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Japan's government done goofed. How are you gonna let another MMO like that to exist, using some of the same data at that. Should have called the CIA, NSA, KGB, KFC, and MLB to put an end to that shit.

This is my point exactly, how did it not get banned? How was it even allowed? Is everyone in the world incompetent?

"Daddy! Listen!"

"Daddy! Listen!"

I hate you so much right now

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
This is why consoles are region locked. To protect the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom