• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levyne

Banned
Oh my goodness, they actually remembered her birthday. She doesn't have to be alone anymore. They are true teammates. I'm glad that was resolved.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
These guys are horrible at surprise parties. You don't just make excuses and ditch them. You leave someone there to distract them and lead them to the party.

Also Liz definitely implied earlier that they did all forget her birthday lol

MikeMyers

Oh my goodness, they actually remembered her birthday. She doesn't have to be alone anymore. They are true teammates. I'm glad that was resolved.

Sailor Moon's daughter turned evil once because the villains put a false villain her head that everyone forgot her birthday.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Cunningham is tsundere as fuck.

Amy's life is overly sad. NO ONE REMEMBERS ME AND MY BEST FRIEND IS A CAT

And Takeshi just jinxed the team by promising to take girl's out to dinner.

MikeMyers

Time for Inuyasha.

tumblr_lhm9h6xTTV1qelfu9o1_500.gif

I'm ready.

MikeMyers

The fact that you love Inuyasha so much. Inuyasha is da bomb, yo.

Haha. I used to watch the series on Adult Swim as a kid, but the original anime never got a real ending so I was pretty mad. Then I found out about the Final Act, and started rewatching the series from scratch in late 2010/early 2013 and got obsessed with it again. ToonamiGAF is the only place I can talk about the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom