• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

That was a good episode of Naruto. A shame Lee is never allowed to amount to much.'

I gotta say, Luffy's idiot act can get real grating from time to time. I know others love the comedy but shit like this really sours me on the Luffy character from time to time.

Yeah, this show always goes by too fast. One episode a week really is a terrible pace for a show like this.
Yeah this show deserves a 2 a week slot. It's a shame that Toonami's shows ratings don't even come close to the rest of Adult Swim programming or we could have the entire Saturday to ourselves.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Actually, I never did like the lack of growth exhibited by most shonen protagonists, it is a big reason why I hated Goku.

Amikami

Banned
I gotta say, Luffy's idiot act can get real grating from time to time. I know others love the comedy but shit like this really sours me on the Luffy character from time to time.

I agree. It's gets annoying quickly. It's okay in doses but it pretty much constant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom