• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
If the Chuin Exams didn't
have an abrupt ending, the finale would have been:

Naruto Vs. Shino
Temari Vs. Garra or Sasuke

So Garra probably would have beaten Sasuke and I doubt Temari would fight her brother. So basically we just missed out of Naruto verse Shino.

You know it would have been
Hard Work
versus
Genius
Round 2 which was delayed about 90 episodes.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I literally don't want to watch Valvrave anymore. This last episode was so trashy even for valvrave. Left a really really sour aftertaste. So bad.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I cant wait til the preshow so I can get to animegaf's reactions lmao
I dont remember what episode we're on in valverave

kayos90

I cant wait til the preshow so I can get to animegaf's reactions lmao

I will say that as a big fan of watching valvrave's stupid shit, I found this week's episode to be intolerably bad. I'm not the only one who feels this way though. Thankfully.

kayos90

i need specifics :(

Long story short
Shoko and Haruto were basically OTP throughout the entire show suddenly broke up after Shoko decided to break character and basically hand over Haruto to the enemy on a silver platter to save herself and "her people."

It was hellishly stupid and completely out of character.

Long story short
Shoko and Haruto were basically OTP throughout the entire show suddenly broke up after Shoko decided to break character and basically hand over Haruto to the enemy on a silver platter to save herself and "her people."

LOL this sounds amazing I need to catch up

Btw just 100%* 3d world. Fantastic game though there is no way I'm gonna grind out every character on every stage too much anime to watch

kayos90

LOL this sounds amazing I need to catch up

Btw just 100%* 3d world. Fantastic game though there is no way I'm gonna grind out every character on every stage too much anime to watch

It is not amazing. I probably won't watch valvrave until it finishes. I'm legitimately frustrated by what the show actually did and how it did it.

Long story short

this seems kinda like Valvrave to me lol

also i only know what OTP means because Steins;Gate.

kayos90

this seems kinda like Valvrave to me lol

Not really. I feel like the show has stupid but it's been consistent. It follows its own set of rules and logic that it creates.
Shoko doing what was described above
is EXTREMELY out of character and it takes a shit on literally EVERYTHING that happened up to that point. Terrible writing.

Not really. I feel like the show has stupid but it's been consistent. It follows its own set of rules and logic that it creates.
Shoko doing what was described above
is EXTREMELY out of character and it takes a shit on literally EVERYTHING that happened up to that point. Terrible writing.

but the characters seemingly switch motivations and develop personality traits whenever it's convenient to the plot like every other episode.

foxuzamaki

SGiJ5kI.gif

Part of the setup of Geass is that you could get characters to do stuff completely out of character though!

Still characters would 180 personalities in geass without warning like s2 spoilers
when orange boy who's been trying to kill zero the whole time discovers he's really the son of his old master and suddenly allies with him

foxuzamaki

Still characters would 180 personalities in geass without warning like s2 spoilers
when orange boy who's been trying to kill zero the whole time discovers he's really the son of his old master and suddenly allies with him

haha, oh orange-kun.

the latter? sure. Not really on the former.

well, switch motivations from basically being a nothing character to HAVING a motivation that's convenient to the plot in that particular episode. when you're doing that, i kind of figured it would just be a matter of time before they start changing characters to fit into whatever plot they've prepared for that week.

LOLDSFAN

So guys Hummingbird's import feature works again. Well not exactly, but there's a workaround. You can export your list from MAL via a .zip file and import it into HB.

I did that aaaaaaand I immediately regret the decision lol. HB doesn't save the dates that you watched the anime and it also didn't transfer two of my library. I guess it hasn't had them added to the database yet.

Anyway I'm sticking with MAL until HB improves a bit more.

Also it appears one can't delete his list once he imports it... >.>

So guys Hummingbird's import feature works again. Well not exactly, but there's a workaround. You can export your list from MAL via a .zip file and import it into HB.

I did that aaaaaaand I immediately regret the decision lol. HB doesn't save the dates that you watched the anime and it also didn't transfer two of my library. I guess it hasn't had them added to the database yet.

Who cares about the date you watched the anime? Most of mine were complete guesses as I have no idea when I first saw random anime x

foxuzamaki

Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom