• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Necessary for plot development, guys. It's in the anime constitution.

UsZcjWo.gif

Dat Suguha <3

Amikami

Banned
Necessary for plot development, guys. It's in the anime constitution.

UsZcjWo.gif

So why do girls in anime lay in beds with guys while in their pajamas if they don't want said guy to see them in pajamas.

So close up. How old is she anyway. How many of us are on the list.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
This is the episode I saw as a kid. :)

FLCL will always have a special place in my heart for being the show I woke up to one night at like 2 or 3 am when I was in like 6th grade and it altered the course of my mind forever (it was the episode focusing on that theater president girl or whoever, like all eps it was fricking nuts.) I had accidentally seen eps of Home Movies and some other early AS shows but none had the effect on my that one episode of FLCL did. I didn't even know the name of the anime until years later, and of course the live action ending just further bewildered and enchanted me.

It's one of those things that happened as a kid you'll never be able to replicate, and I will forever love the show deeply for it.

I don't care how japan feels about cousin banging but lusting after the person who was raised as your big brother is not cool.

this is some soap opera bullshit that makes me sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom