• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT8| Our Summer War Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
One Piece/Soul Eater power hour time

LtNDbKz.png

Wait uhh I mean One Piece sucks. Yeah that's what I meant to say.

Amikami

Banned
Andrex's too feeling revealed :O!

Edit: How long till this OP is over. I hate it. Maybe it would sound better uncut but I hate this.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
All of the fucking feels.

;__________________________;

The main character team should have been the "misfits". Naruto, Rock Lee and Hinata going on adventures and saying fuck the gifted.

LOL @ saying Naruto's not one of the gifted (major spoilers here):

Dude's a distant blood relative of the Senju clan and the son of the 4th hokage, meaning he has blood ties to every single hokage. He has ridiculous stamina, more chakra on his own than pretty much any ninja alive save Kisame, plus sage mode and the full power of the 9 tails at his disposal.

Dude's a fucking genius blessed with more natural talent than basically anyone in the damn series.

Seda

Naruto part 1 spoilers although its stuff we're skipping anyway.

Seriously though, Rock Lee, even after being told he will never fight again, doesn't give up and gets back into battle condition. It would have been an inspiring little side-story for the talent-less 'loser' to redeem himself later in the series. No bloodline trait, no bullshit chakra source, just the character's determination to defy all odds. It may not be totally original but still the fact that Rock Lee is basically ignored from this point on is the most disappointing part of Naruto as a whole for me.

Azure J

LOL @ saying Naruto's not one of the gifted (major spoilers here):

Dude's a distant blood relative of the Senju clan and the son of the 4th hokage, meaning he has blood ties to every single hokage. He has ridiculous stamina, more chakra on his own than pretty much any ninja alive save Kisame, plus sage mode and the full power of the 9 tails at his disposal.

Dude's a fucking genius blessed with more natural talent than basically anyone in the damn series.

I know all this, I'm just talking in terms of what they were going for in Part 1 versus where it all went in Part 2.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Paulie everyone.

I remember the days when people thought Paulie would join the crew over Franky. It was nuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom