• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kabuto is a real scumbag this episode. Beating up on old ladies and then hitting Naruto with that verbal lowblow about not being as good as Sasuke. What a jerk.

I love Gamatatsu. He's my favorite of the toads if only for how happy he is all the time. <3 Man, that moment at the end was so fucking badass. God, I love this show.

Kabuto gives no fucks. Tsunade lucky she wasn't looking like an old bag of bones when Kabuto was whooping her ass

I can see that. Kabuto was beating them up so bad you'd think Naruto and Tsunade were joining his street gang or something

Do you think Space Dandy is going to push 1M+ consistently because I have a feeling it won't

It'll do better then Bleach by virtue of being more comedic and more adult swim esque then Bleach and coming on at 11:30. Plus we'll get anime fans who want to be there for the world premier instead of waiting for the sub the next day.

I would hope a brand new simulcast show from the acclaimed director of Cowboy Bebop, airing half an hour earlier, would do a lot better than crappy Bleach.

Exactly, odds are most Bleach fans will probably tune into Dandy because it comes on before Bleach the way a lot of people watched boondocks and family guy.

Sakura, this is a pretty good fight between Naruto and Sasuke. Dafuq you thinking trying to stop it?

And Sasuke, the more raging hard-ons you have for Naruto, the better if it leads to more awesome fights

i didn't mention this when i watched the episode, but (Naruto 110)
good lord at building up Rock Lee's dilemma with this surgery and then resolving it with Neji saying "so you're ok now?" just fucking.....WOW. this is unbelievable. how do you even remotely believe this is a good thing to write?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Only thing I could think of for the Q&A is "Have you been happy with the overall viewer count for the movies so far, & are there any ideas as to what you'd like to show in the future?". I already know they'll get bombarded with "Y U NO SHOW MILOS INSTEAD?!", so I won't bother.

Part of me wants to ask about the whole "Wait, you said Kill la Kill would possibly get censored, yet King Star King got away with the same amount, if not more" to put it to rest as well.

Hahah. Orochimaru all badass just disappearing into the ground and Kabuto looks like a dork having to do all them handsigns. And with that i'm done with this arc. Just one more episode for today and it's a filler. Oh boy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
i would really like somebody to ask this.
"I heard a while back, one of your more popular requests, Kill La Kill, would possibly be censored if it actually ever made it on. However, watching King Star King, it seems that show got away with the same amount of, if not more, content than what Kill La Kill shows. Was the previous statement a place holder until the series was finished in order to see if the series would fit/need to be edited in any way, or was KSK a weird exception to the rule?"

Think I'll go with that.

MikeMyers

Hahah. Orochimaru all badass just disappearing into the ground and Kabuto looks like a dork having to do all them handsigns. And with that i'm done with this arc. Just one more episode for today and it's a filler. Oh boy.

But the Kakashi Mask and Golden Shower Fillers are good!

Take up Orochimaru's offer, Sasuke. Obtain more POWAH

edit: And Sasuke chose wisely. Poor Sakura. Saying how much she loves Sasuke, and then Sasuke is like: "Bitch, you're annoying. I'm outta here." Sasuke probably gonna bang that sound ninja chick

Operation: Retrieve Sasuke is officially a go

Let's hope Shikamaru's choices are up to snuff

edit: So I guess it was a trap. I'll find out later

"I heard a while back, one of your more popular requests, Kill La Kill, would possibly be censored if it actually ever made it on. However, watching King Star King, it seems that show got away with the same amount of, if not more, content than what Kill La Kill shows. Was the previous statement a place holder until the series was finished in order to see if the series would fit/need to be edited in any way, or was KSK a weird exception to the rule?"

Think I'll go with that.

The answer to that will be ksk aired in an unrated hour that basically doesn't exist where as klk would air in a prime time slot between 11:30-2:30

Naruto 112

yo_dawg.jpg

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The answer to that will be ksk aired in an unrated hour that basically doesn't exist where as klk would air in a prime time slot between 11:30-2:30
Ahh, I think I remember hearing about that, since daylight savings hour is a weird hour in terms of broadcasting restrictions or something.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

Think I'll go with that.

I have no idea how they would handle episode 12.

DominoKid

has anything ever been mentioned about Toonami picking up Hunter X Hunter?

I realize this has probably been asked before but i'd love to see a dubbed version of that and it would be perfect for the block.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom