• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
in any case, I prefer to keep myself from looking at any type of future SAO spoiler, no matter how big or small. Want to stay absolutely pure until the very end

bigkrev

Hope everyone enjoyed Nintendo direct today!

After the near death in November, today felt like the WiiU entering Hospice care- it's surrounded by it's family and friends, but everyone knows its about to die and isn't trying anything new.

I'm going to miss the Miiverse sketches :(

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Like all doomed platforms the Wii U will be fine for years and years.

People still claim to like the Dreamcast and that was basically out of business by 18 months in.

TheChits

Hope everyone enjoyed Nintendo direct today!

After the near death in November, today felt like the WiiU entering Hospice care- it's surrounded by it's family and friends, but everyone knows its about to die and isn't trying anything new.

I'm going to miss the Miiverse sketches :(

I am oddly hyped about a Zelda musou, and Rosalina looks WAY better than I imagined her in smash

Crocodile

Can we back up a second and talk about how INSANE last weekends rating were? Like that has to be the highest average for the first 2.5 hours of the block right? Which probably means the initial ratings near midnight but have been even better. What were the highest ratings Bleach ever got?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
http://www.funimation.com/blog/?p=3...gelion3order&utm_source=EvangelionSOCIALMEDIA

the Evangelion 3.0 DVD and Blu-Ray release has been postponed until TBD 2014 due to overwhelming theatrical demand.

that's....weird.

Not really. Usually screenings like this cost more than average so they're able to rake in more profit. Most people who watch it in theater are not simply going to not purchase the physical release because they saw it in theater. Though... in this case they might becuase the move sucks so bad.

mhs004

I live in Arkansas so there's no way its anywhere near me. I wouldn't go anyways honestly imagine how bad it would smell in there. I made a promise to myself years ago to never go to cons or see an anime in theaters.

bigkrev

Love how there are no South NJ showings, no Philadelphia showings, no Delaware showings, and the one in DC isn't actually in DC, but in Bethesda, which is a 30 minute+ train ride from DC. The closest showing is in Manville NJ, which is a nearly 2 hour drive- for a 7pm showing on a Tuesday.

So, if you live in Otakon local territory, your basically fucked! Good job!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The disc versions have been superior each and every time though there is something to that big screen group watch dynamic.

mhs004

I wish the Berserk movies would come on Toonami but there is no way the third one would air. I just wonder how they would censor the eclipse, it probably isn't even possible.

I wish the Berserk movies would come on Toonami but there is no way the third one would air. I just wonder how they would censor the eclipse, it probably isn't even possible.

The eclipse is like the most important scene in all of Berserk you can't really edit it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom