• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
My first real impressions of shard came from watching eureka 7 for the first time with toonamigaf and thinking his avatar doesnt give off someone who was into the whole xbox thing despite his tag

MikeMyers

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
My first real impressions of shard came from watching eureka 7 for the first time with toonamigaf and thinking his avatar doesnt give off someone who was into the whole xbox thing despite his tag

A relic from another time, another sub-GAF space.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
The general structure of fights in part 1 of Naruto is actually pretty cool!

People have these amazing powers but unless you have something defensive you can be killed easily with regular weapons.

Most people get tired, start making mistakes, have less and not more in the tank as the fight goes along. No mid match powerups aside from Naruto and
eventually the sauce.

I just don't like voice actor changes.

well i don't really mean you (were you one of the ones who complained?), i've seen some people absolutely rage about how they ruined Kagome's voice. and they sound close enough, it's not like it's some huge shift. same thing with Sesshomaru, who sounds even closer.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
That feeling of discovering a new manga, reading a ton of it, then the latest chapter stops right in the middle of an arc, leaving you wanting more & having to wait until the next chapter's out. Gaaaaaaaah.

I've watched 1 and a half episodes of Log Horizon and it's already kneed SAO in the face.
I feel like I should get around to watching that one of these days. Shame it didn't make the pre-block.

Raxus

That feeling of discovering a new manga, reading a ton of it, then the latest chapter stops right in the middle of an arc, leaving you wanting more & having to wait until the next chapter's out. Gaaaaaaaah.

Man I picked back up One Piece in the middle of an epic arc, I Read Hunter x Hunter only to find out the series will likely not continue.

Log Horizon will probably make the preshow block considering we are at the halfway point with several animes and we are going to need a bunch of replacements soon.

well i don't really mean you (were you one of the ones who complained?), i've seen some people absolutely rage about how they ruined Kagome's voice. and they sound close enough, it's not like it's some huge shift. same thing with Sesshomaru, who sounds even closer.
Ive complained before but not about the quality of the VA.

bigkrev

Not to mention by the 3 Kings arc it seemed like he wanted to wrap up YYH as soon as possible.

We Yu Yu Hakusho fans just consider the series over at the end of the Sensui arc. And we prefer to think the whole
Yusuke being a demon
stuff never happened.

Also who cares if Ash's va changed the pokemon anime is perpetual garbage I dunno how anyone can still watch it knowing it'll never end and constantly make Ash a rookie again. It's especially jarring when we have now the ova series origins to compare it to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom