• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shard bout to go IN on people who like SAO in AnimeGAF.

iJ4V9AUiPpx5v.gif

Raxus

The most disappointing thing about that scene is that I went and watched the uncensored version, and the thing he says is something like "God damn you. You murdered me."

I don't know why that would require bleeps on TV, but I like the bleep version better.

I was in tears when I heard the bleep. What awkward dialogue. I miss the fountain of bleeps of dead man wonderland.

The bleep is for god damn, damn is fine but if you use the lord's name in vain apparently that is a big no no.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I was in tears when I heard the bleep. What awkward dialogue. I miss the fountain of bleeps of dead man wonderland.

The bleep is for god damn, damn is fine but if you use the lord's name in vain apparently that is a big no no.

It's the same thing with "asshole" in the old days.
You can say ass, you can say hole, but you can't say them together. Or they only bleep the "hole" part.

so let's think of ToonamiGAF moments.

THE HAMMER (YEAH)
the weird rise of InuYashaGAF
Sword Art Online's halfway point
Summer Wars
daylight savings (at least to King Star King; a lot of people seemed ok with Korgoth)

my memory sucks.

so it's official, I graduated. About fucking time too. Spend the rest of the month doing nothing and try to find work in January. Worry about taking extra classes in like a year or two

so let's think of ToonamiGAF moments.

THE HAMMER (YEAH)
the weird rise of InuYashaGAF
Sword Art Online's halfway point
Summer Wars
daylight savings (at least to King Star King; a lot of people seemed ok with Korgoth)

my memory sucks.

Movie Nights
Moving to the Community Section
Seda the Mod..
..uhhhhhhhhhhh............
...........New members
so it's official, I graduated. About fucking time too. Spend the rest of the month doing nothing and try to find work in January. Worry about taking extra classes in like a year or two
Congrats

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I remember when seda became mod and he got his cool new friends to come in and watch us like hawks for like 5 mins just to put the fear in us, I felt the fear and I was just a accountless lurker than then.

Not in any order

Top 10 toonami gaf moments of the year

-gxp ended
-seda's melt down over sao and group 16.5 reading
-birth of the prewatch block
-shard made hinata's va cry (may have been 2012)
-space dandy premier on toonami reactions
-levyne is cursed by lich king for asking about his daughter
-seda becomes mod and mods flood the topic
-novid goes off on crunchyroll
-pentamillion celebration
-SAB tagged for his miiverse sketches

foxuzamaki

one of my favorite moments was the preblock 2 weeks ago on that episode of steins;gate, everyone was freaking

foxuzamaki

that was a enjoyable read down memory's lane, it kinda puts into perspective how long I was following this thread and just how short ive actually been a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom