• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT9| This thread is made of LOVE and PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seda

Summer Wars was awful

i3r4KbhKd8kZD.gif

Measure your abilities my ass, Itachi! What's the real reason you murdered everyone, you fucking clown?

And I must commend Jiraiya. Saves Naruto's ass in the nick of time AND has a knocked out woman on his shoulders

Women yelp at the delight of my sexual appeal....*face fucking palm*

Naruto opening 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> opening 3

come at me

Qn1MkOi.gif

I'd post all those reaction gifs at you from me saying fma 03 op 1 > all others > op2 but I actually haven't heard op4 so i'll get back to you

seriously, i don't know how you guys get over the high-pitched singer for opening 3. i might actually like Rise better than that.

I feel like my opinion on music is always off from everyone elses as I'm a music education major so I listen to songs rather differently then normal lol

Oh Seda. Your gifs have brought me minutes of entertainment. Keep being awesome. But help your brother with the chores more. Sidenote: If tomorrow's Space Dandy promo doesn't have dub voices, I will freak.

question: (Naruto 80)
if Orochimaru is basically useless after the Hokage deprived him of the ability to use his arms, why does anyone obey his orders? i get the impression this guy ruled through strength.

if Orochimaru is basically useless after the Hokage deprived him of the ability to use his arms, why does anyone obey his orders? i get the impression this guy ruled through strength.
Temporary setback. Dude could still murder a lot of people.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

He isnt top tier(where you currently at) for nothing

Seda, I enjoy your new found language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom