• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is very difficult to follow friend

gaijins bakas tsuns

it's too much

You can never have too much tsun my friend

lLGKsTS.png

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I have less of a problem with shota as most of the real girls I've met with this preference just like their men to have smooth skin and be skinny as fuck, not the modern anime definition of those girls being straight up pedophiles.

Hell my only problem with girls liking shotas is that I'm tall and hairy!

Soulflarz

Banned
I have less of a problem with shota as most of the real girls I've met with this preference just like their men to have smooth skin and be skinny as fuck, not the modern anime definition of those girls being straight up pedophiles.

*Is 115 with practically no acne and smooth skin overall*

>.>

Man God

Non-Canon Member
*Is 115 with practically no acne and smooth skin overall*

>.>

Got abs? Abs never hurt.

EDIT: 115? Sheeeeeet. My best ever fighting weight was double that.

If anyone wants to compare me to an anime character I look an awful lot like the Ultimate Husband from FMA.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

I've got that problem. :(

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I see what is missing, looks like something new is premiering at the 3:30 AM slot. Ah and it looks like they are losing the rights to Clone Wars.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, SPACE DANDY'S GONE (unless that's the 3 AM show).

Also, I gotta wait an hour now after AoT instead of AoT, break, Space Dandy, break, One Piece. At least Hellsing Ultimate is slightly earlier (heck, all the shows are pretty much 1/2 hour earlier for the most part, save for FMA Brotherhood & after).

& the link seems to be taken down.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Ah, here we go, the updated link, yea, Clone Wars is gone and 2nd Gig is coming back.

http://toonami.tumblr.com/post/97642970593/october-4th-line-up

October 4th Line Up -

Oct 4th, Space Dandy’s Season 2 will be coming to a close. Clone Wars is riding off into the sunset, and there’s a realllly long Hellsing that night. Starting Oct 11th our regular line up for a while will be Bebop at 3:30a, and Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig at 4:30a

Oct 4th

11:30 - Attack on Titan

12:00 - Bleach

12:30 - Naruto: Shippuden

01:00 - One Piece

01:30 - Gurren Lagann

02:00 - Beware the Batman

02:30 - Hellsing Ultimate

04:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

04:30 - Cowboy Bebop

05:00 - Big O Season 2

05:30 - Samurai Jack

Oct 11th

11:30 - Attack on Titan

12:00 - Bleach

12:30 - Naruto: Shippuden

01:00 - One Piece

01:30 - Gurren Lagann

02:00 - Beware the Batman

02:30 - Hellsing Ultimate

03:30 - Cowboy Bebop

04:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

04:30 - Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig

05:00 - Big O Season 2

05:30 - Samurai Jack

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hell yeah, 90 minutes of Hellsing instead of 60? This shall be good.

Not sure if I'm gonna bother with 2nd Gig again, especially at how late it is. If I tried watching it, I'd just fall asleep.

bigkrev

Shit I've dated girls who you'd classify as tsun-tsun. They do NOT translate well to the real world.

So, I dated a Yandere in my senior year of High School...

At first it was great- she was a lot of fun, she understood my weird habits and quirks, and we would always have a great time together. Then, I slowly started to realize she was crazy, which peaked with when I found out that this dead brother she would always talk about never actually existed (I was talking to her parents, it came up, and they were totally confused). I broke up with her, and then she started showing up to the place I worked at, she posted crazy stories on Myspace (this was a pre Facebook for non college students world!) about me, and even tried attacking me with a beer bottle at a party a month later.

The moral of the story is, don't date a Tsun or a Yandere because you think it might be "fun"- stick with people who aren't crazy!

Raxus

Good riddance to Clone Wars. I was waiting for some good episodes to air but man was it poor episode after poor episode.

Losing Space Dandy for more repeats FML. He was just too Dandy for the block, baby.

I have never seen 2nd gig in its entirety so I will stay up and review them with the rest of of the block.

Good riddance to Clone Wars. I was waiting for some good episodes to air but man was it poor episode after poor episode.

Losing Space Dandy for more repeats FML. He was just too Dandy for the block, baby.

I have never seen 2nd gig in its entirety so I will stay up and review them with the rest of of the block.

ironically, i think this was the point where Clone Wars was supposed to pick back up again.

Raxus

ironically, i think this was the point where Clone Wars was supposed to pick back up again.

It still has a chance for two weeks lol. If it is anything like the past 5 weeks we are going to just have another god damn Stupid Hair episode.

Levyne

Banned
I find it weird that losing the rights to a show like Clone Wars was even possible. But I'm not well versed in this sort of thing.

Seda

Well, 2nd gig hasn't run in full on Toonami yet so I will probably watch it.

Big O and Jack though? Might decide to catch Jack sometime during the week.

daveo42

Banned
Big O is always a good time. Been quite a while since I've seen both it and 2nd Gig.

Not all that surprised about the Clone Wars news as Disney wants to move away from anything related to the CN series and focus more on Rebels on their own network.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Clone Wars is leaving? No surprise there.
I imagine Space Dandy will come back after Hellsing Ultimate ends.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Heh, so it seems the subtitle for Uncharted 4 in Japan is "The Pirate King and the Final Secret Treasure."
One Piece crossover confirmed?

Very soon the flood gates should open and we should be given a radically different schedule with all the shows that are ending soon. I wonder if the fact we're getting gits s2 and big o s2 which are free shows is a sign they're going to continue to get more new shows.

HOLY SHIT BIG O IS COMING BACK!?

YASSSSSSSSSS

tumblr_mjua52vxvp1rbccyqo1_500.gif

This second watch is going to be amazing, can't wait to look back at my write-up's from two summers ago and see if I come to the same conclusions.

EDIT: AND Motoko is coming back!? *faints*

Gorillaz

Surprised Dandy wasn't pushed back to another spot in the back half. Maybe they will down the road because it would be perfect for a reshow on the block

Surprised Dandy wasn't pushed back to another spot in the back half. Maybe they will down the road because it would be perfect for a reshow on the block

..it is going to re-show on the block, most likely for a while. I mean, Adult Swim did co-fund the show just like GitS and Big O.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Shit I've dated girls who you'd classify as tsun-tsun. They do NOT translate well to the real world.
HOPES....DELETED.

*sigh* Oh well, maybe someday I'll date a girl who has my similar likes....& watch Toonami with me. Hell, my childhood friend amazingly got a wife he met online who's rather cool with his anime/gaming hobby. She even takes a little bit of interest in it (we played Mario Kart 8 together and she really likes Animal Crossing and I think getting into Ace Attorney).

& yeah, I can see DBZ Kai being the replacement for AoT. They probably want to start the block off with a show they know will get a good amount of viewers, & they know DBZ Kai will do that with the huge fanbase/nostalgia behind it.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
You heard it here first. JoJo: Stardust Crusaders
I seriously wish we knew about the status of the dub. I still haven't heard any word on who got the license (I assume Viz since they have the manga rights) or when the rest of the episodes will be done...or a physical release. Considering the first season is finished & S2 won't start airing until Jan. 2015, that should give them some time to catch up with the dubbing.

RIP Clone Wars. I never cared for you, personally.

Surprised at no Space Dandy reruns yet. And premieres end at 3:30 on Oct. 11th.

Besides Kai, we might get only one new pickup for the year.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sailor Moon or Inuyasha Final Act gets picked up to replace AoT. Can't really see the block expanding, increasing viewership, and then going back to midnight.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sailor Moon or Inuyasha Final Act gets picked up to replace AoT. Can't really see the block expanding, increasing viewership, and then going back to midnight.

Same, sailor moon uncut, sailor moon crystal, inuyasha final act, blood lad, magi, and sao s2 are all shows I expect to see on the block eventually

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom