• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm gonna start reading One Piece's manga...

This one is not hard to figure out if you look at previous post history.

I don't know what made him think posting that gif would be a good idea, it's blatantly offensive. He was kind of a jerk in here too based off of recent comments towards GMN and Tenumi. It's probably a perm though so who cares, he won't be back.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
What volume and/or chapter does the arc after Enies Lobby start?

Noooo no no. Start from the beginning. There's scenes in the manga that weren't used in the anime, or changed in the anime.
Like most of the cover stories.

Buuut if you want to know, the first chapter that follows Enies Lobby (and the post-Enies Lobby events) is 442 in Volume 46

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Noooo no no. Start from the beginning. There's scenes in the manga that weren't used in the anime, or changed in the anime.

Buuut if you want to know, the first chapter that follows Enies Lobby (and the post-Enies Lobby events) is 442 in Volume 46

Listen to this man.

Listen to this man.

I subscribed to Shonen Jump back in the early-mid 00s so I had the opportunity to read from the beginning. Can't remember when I stopped though since it's been years...probably around Skypeia? I just watched the anime at that point and then took a break until it came back to toonami a few summers ago.

I don't know what made him think posting that gif would be a good idea, it's blatantly offensive. He was kind of a jerk in here too based off of recent comments towards GMN and Tenumi. It's probably a perm though so who cares, he won't be back.
What gif he posted if you don't mind me asking.

Tenumi

Banned
I'm really hyped for this weekend's Space Dandy
partially because there is no Ace Attorney anime T_T

I also stopped reading One Piece at chapter 115. I should really get back to it sometime, but so much left to even catch up to where Toonami started at...

hidannoaria-bakagaijin.jpg

daveo42

Banned
That was literally years ago, and yet like a cancer it keeps coming back.

Part of the problem is that OP is an insanely long anime and started during the time when a lot of people followed fansub groups online. Since they were considered the best translation at the time, whatever they said was considered right. Those who quote that now probably watched their subs at one time or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom