• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I once ranked them all favorite to least favorite and left a mini review of each episode as I watched them in my AIM away message.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Tonight on Toonami, the Female Titan continues her rampage through Levi's squad to get to Eren, Ichigo tries to fight Tsukishima without hurting Chad and Orihime but there's still more swerves to come, Dandy faces a murder rap, Sakura learns more about Sai's artistic side, the Straw Hats and Franky Family continue to tear through Enies Lobby while Kaku and Kalifa get some special gifts, Team Gurren comes across an underground village of Gunmen worshippers, Bats gets himself thrown into the slammer, vampires launch a surprise attack on Hellsing, Edward gets the full story on Ishval from Hawkeye, Spike teaches us how to be like water on Venus, Darth Sidious orders Dooku to eliminate Ventress before she becomes too powerful, and Jack meets Totoro.

11:30 - Attack on Titan - 19 - Bite: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 3
12:00 - Bleach - 360 - Ichigo vs Uryuu?! Who is the Traitor?!
12:30 - Space Dandy - 25 - Dandy's Day in Court, Baby
1:00 - Naruto Shippuden - 37 - Untitled
1:30 - One Piece - 271 - Don’t Stop! Hoist the Counterattack Signal!
2:00 - Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann - 5 - I Don't Get It, Not One Bit!
2:30 - Beware the Batman - 19 - Animal
3:00 - Hellsing Ultimate - 2 - Hellsing II
4:00 - Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood - 30 - The Ishvalan War of Extermination
4:30 - Cowboy Bebop - 8 - Waltz for Venus
5:00 - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 56 - Nightsisters
5:30 - Samurai Jack - 33 - Jack and the Creature

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Oh shit I remember this Clone Wars. It was pretty good if its the one I'm thinking of.

Also best episode of Cowboy Bebop, not a terrible episode of Shippuden either..

Amikami

Banned
Man. I've been so busy. Not even the time to catch up. I'm gunna have to feel my way through this week. At least Dandy has no continuation.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
zlCfzSdo4Rk9LPdoKs

I think I still wanna add 2D Gel in there sometimes... Maybe Later. Gah, I'm sleepy tonight. Pixely Miiverse Sketch Style Night!

This night May or May not have a TGS theme. And a D4 theme. And a "Everything crossed over with MonHun" theme. I don't know if I can make any of those work...

Mr Pickles COULD have been a good premise for a comedy show, instead it's too much ingrained in the adult swim gross out humor for anyone to take seriously

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Time for more of the best titan, you guys

also, I started watching One Piece from the beginning. I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom