• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChits

Oh god, people will be quoting TeamFourStar during DBZ like crazy. It will be glorious.

i-dont-get-it2lsbbx.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh god, people will be quoting TeamFourStar during DBZ like crazy. It will be glorious.
Especially whenever Nappa appears, because he is hilarious & people will quote everything he says, especially when it comes to hilariously derailing one-liners.

....wait....

Happy now, ToonamiGAF? :p

Admittedly, the schedule starting October 4 looks pretty good.

11:30p – Attack on Titan
12:00a – Bleach
12:30a – Shippuden
01:00a – One Piece
01:30a - Gurren Lagann
02:00a – Hellsing Ultimate
03:00a – Space Dandy (begins re-running)
03:30a – Cowboy Bebop
04:00a – FMAB
04:30a – Ghost in the Shell 2nd Gig
05:00a – Big O (Season 2)
05:30a – Samurai Jack

I might have a fair shot of staying awake until 3 or so.

1 am to 3 am is going to be amazing.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
SPEAKING OF DBZ, seems Funimation has a deal on Amazon where if you pre-order Battle of Gods, you can use a code (DBZBOG) to get 20% off any other DBZ DVD/BD (excluding pre-orders) item.

Bio-Frost

The whole block looks really solid, even with Naruto and Bleach being kind of meh and FMA/Dandy repeats. Major plus getting rid of Batman.

I agree. Plus its not like Naruto will be meh forever, these arc's more than make up for its beginning slog.
Hidan and Kakuzu Arc, Itachi Pursuit Arc,invasion of pain arc and bits of the Confining the Jinchūriki Arc.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
You know, I am fine with one huge hadberdash of pain then doling it out over the weeks.On the other hand, WHY SYM-BIONIC TITAN, WHY MUST YOU LEAVE US????

Beware the Batman marathon? Better get me some five hour energy if I want to stay awake. And thank goodness Space Dandy will still be in the lineup

Neoxon

Goddamn it Nappa.
Fun Fact: TFS Nappa is voiced by TFS Alucard

God, Takahata101 sounds so close to the official English VA for Alucard. The amazing part is that TFS didn't have to change Alucard that much.....or the rest of the cast, for that matter.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I agree. Plus its not like Naruto will be meh forever, these arc's more than make up for its beginning slog.
Hidan and Kakuzu Arc, Itachi Pursuit Arc,invasion of pain arc and bits of the Confining the Jinchūriki Arc.

Naruto gets real bad in the next few weeks. So bad I quit it twice in this time period, once following the sub once following the dub.

The sub one is especially bad considering it was off of almost two years of filler and the slow build in the Sand Village arc.

I dunno. Seemed kinda underwhelming to me. Maybe it's that the whole show is about as subtle as a bag of bricks being dropped on top of crystal slipper.

I'm out if all you guys do is quote TFS when we watch DBZ Kai, if I wanted to watch DBZ abridged I'd watch dbz abridged. If all I wanted was people to make references as jokes I'd go watch family guy, not join a group watch of Toonami

Tenumi

Banned
I'm out if all you guys do is quote TFS when we watch DBZ Kai, if I wanted to watch DBZ abridged I'd watch dbz abridged. If all I wanted was people to make references as jokes I'd go watch family guy, not join a group watch of Toonami

Same here. I'm looking forward to watching through DBZ Kai again. I'd hate to see the fun of the group watch ruined.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.

Alright... I'll keep the quotes to a minimum. Only for the really good parts.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance

I thought Seda addressed this the other day? Did nobody else see that?

Crocodile

This was a sudden turn of events. The people at AS should talk to each other more often. Pretty sad to hear SBT is pretty much gone for good. At least we'll be rid of BtB sooner than expected. My reaction to that part of the news:

S2hqlm8.gif

Not losing any sleep over the death of Clone Wars or Beware the Bitchman. SBT I didn't love but it was nice to have another show in the backlog they could bring back whenever.

Also Mangod I saw that comment about not wanting FMA:B to reair ever again

url-17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom