• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything, at least she is the hottest.

tumblr_m8se1qTyvz1rvkw6no1_500.gif

Taller, Prettier and doesn't have glaring personality flaws.

Hinata's birthday is in December, she has to wait her turn:

tumblr_mbzvy9StIl1r86adro1_500.gif
I will agree that Ino is best naruto girl right behind Hinata. Honestly I would have loved naruto way more if she were the main female protag over Sakura. Hinata cant be the main female protag cause it kind of ruins her gradual development with Naruto.

Where is that last picture from?
It was a filler for the Road to Ninja movie where other dimension sakura comes to the normal universe and is confused by everyone not acting like they do in her universe so everyone in the normal universe tries to help her by acting how they do in the alt unovrrse. Hinata is a yankee yandere in the alt universe who shows alot of skin so im guessing thats why shes in the china girl outfit.

Bio-Frost

It was a filler for the Road to Ninja movie where other dimension sakura comes to the normal universe and is confused by everyone not acting like they do in her universe so everyone in the normal universe tries to help her by acting how they do in the alt unovrrse. Hinata is a yankee yandere in the alt universe who shows alot of skin so im guessing thats why shes in the china girl outfit.

I suddenly need to see this movie now...

I suddenly need to see this movie now...
Dont the movie is shit and yandere hinata shows up for like 10-20 minutes along with cat lover kiba, bug hater shino, shy ino, playboy sasuke, skinny smart chouji, stupid shikamaru, clumsy ten ten, pervert neji, and lee whos basically the same. Really the only cool thing about the movie is the fight near the end.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dont the movie is shit and yandere hinata shows up for like 10-20 minutes along with cat lover kiba, bug hater shino, shy ino, playboy sasuke, skinny smart chouji, stupid shikamaru, clumsy ten ten, pervert neji, and lee whos basically the same. Really the only cool thing about the movie is the fight near the end.

See you tell people don't but then describe in as few words possible why EVERYONE should see this movie.

Bass picked up a foreign disease he wasn't immunized for when he posted on PersonaGAF and now he's spreading the deadly Waifuism disease on the unsuspecting ToonamiGAF.

See you tell people don't but then describe in as few words possible why EVERYONE should see this movie.
But theyre in the movie for like 10-20 minutes near the beggining of the movie the rest of the movie is sakura and naruto dealing with family issues. Cause the main crux of the story is that in the alt universe Narutos parents are alive, major spoilers who they are in the movie by the way, while sakuras parents are dead, so basically its a whole walk a mile in my shoes movie and its not great.

MikeMyers

Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Episode 39

Yea, I don't have much to say about this one other then it sucked and was boring. In general I dislike this part of the arc as it just feels like padding until shit needs to get real again. This episode compounds those frustrations but utterly lacking in insight. Oh, okay, figure skating
was the official sport of The Moon Kingdom and the Princess was really good at it, whoopdie shit.
Also, I find Makoto's boy crazy attitude less endearing and more sad and alarming since she always bases it off guys looking like her ex, that can't be healthy. At any rate, strong recommendation to avoid.

Sailor Moon Mondays: Sailor Moon Episode 40:

I almost feel like I owe the previous episode an apology, this is some fucking pointless filler. Indeed, this is the worst episode I have viewed since the infamous episode 20. This could have worked if they had just broken away from the god damned formula, given us a quiet and introspective episode of Usagi reflecting on shit away from the madness and the training and spending some time with her family. Instead they just had to crowbar in the Dark Kingdom with all the usual trappings. Episode 39 was at least on point with this goofy ferret out Sailor Moon plotline. This however was a Japanese folkore tale that was used to have Endimyion show up and attempt to play the role of the heel. Honestly, this shit isn't working since they having him act like a face in battle very effortlessly. Just an awful episode all around and highest recommendations to avoid.
I honestly can't wait for your reaction to Episode 42. I have a strong feeling it will not go so well for you.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
I am sort of looking forward to that one actually, at the very least because it is an episode that was needed episodes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom