• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOLDSFAN

Woo we have reached the Quad-Million again.
EWmof.gif
p0QHO.gif

Also lol BtB lowest on the block. Once again fitting that it's leaving.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Going to make me sound like an animephile but Jack is the only thing holding the block back after this...and it's not even because it's bad. It's not bad at all, just incredibly chill and sleep inducing.

Batman:TAS, Superman, Batman Beyond, Justice League (skip to Unlimited even) Young Justice, Teen Titans, Batman Brave and the Bold. You have the number to call, you can make a deal.

Wakfu would also make too much sense on TOONAMI.

It's already on Netflix and, from what I've heard, the dub is terrible.

I've heard that it's OK, but there is a lot of fast talking (due to French being spoken faster than English) and that the voice for Ruel isn't good.

As for the show itself, it takes a bit to get going, but it's a really fun and enjoyable adventure series with the best Flash animation I've ever seen.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
An Ino Birthday post I can accept, hell even expect...

but not from MikeMyers? Swerve of the century.

Almost as big as a swerve in FINAL ACT, when LORD SESSHOMARU basically
joins the Inuyasha team for the last third of the series. Tons of Jaken getting picked on by everyone too!

MikeMyers

An Ino Birthday post I can accept, hell even expect...

but not from MikeMyers? Swerve of the century.

Almost as big as a swerve in FINAL ACT, when LORD SESSHOMARU basically
joins the Inuyasha team for the last third of the series. Tons of Jaken getting picked on by everyone too!
I set up this plan, but I had to have someone else do the dirty work, Naraku style.

I don't even get the ino obsession, other then bigger boobs and not being sakura she's not that memorable. If she wasn't on Shika and choji's team she'd be 20

Soulflarz

Banned

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
this is one of those things where I haven't seen enough Naruto to know where all this Ino stuff sits on the Sincere<--->Ironic spectrum

Man God

Non-Canon Member
this is one of those things where I haven't seen enough Naruto to know where all this Ino stuff sits on the Sincere<--->Ironic spectrum

It all comes down to personal opinion. Like most characters in part 2, she's small time compared to the main characters. Unlike most she ACTUALLY DOES STUFF FROM TIME TO TIME. She's also pretty funny in various filler episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom