• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
The "art" isn't "bad" because the animators are bad at their job. They are going for stylistic choice and the freedom afforded by having to be so strictly adhere to the models. There's a difference

Still looks awful,choosing to make your series looks terrible is always a mistake

Seda

I havent seen that naruto fight.

But it's incredibly obvious that screencap is during a fluid moving scene and judging animation by a still is probably not the way to go about it.

The dude just badmouthed the Third AND First Hokages and has had ominous lighting and music in every appearance. How could he not be evil?

Have you never watched a show where they set up a guy to be evil but he ends up being good? And what does that have to do with the fact that I as a first time viewer, have nicely asked for there to be no hinting during the premiere portion of the block? That's not asking too much or being unreasonable. Is it cool if I just start spoiling One Piece stuff?

Jarate

Banned
What seems obvious to you doesn't apply to everyone. Be courteous and refrain from hinting during the premiere portion of the block because some of us haven't seen Shippuden. It's not that hard.
Spoilers are pretty well done in the thread, just assume that if it aint spoilered, its just people guessing about what happens.

Hell, I ahve no clue if he's a bad guy or not, but they have gone out of their way to make him look like a douchenozzle

Levyne

Banned
From what ive seen, that fight is animated decently, but that specific scene is kind of silly

Yeah those 6 seconds are the worse but I think most the rest of the battle looks fine.

Anyways, don't want to talk more about something that won't be on toonami for forever

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
At times like this, I don't mind the recaps, considering it's been 2 weeks. & this one didn't seem as long, just under 3 minutes.

......they're terrible when you're marathoning, though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Have you never watched a show where they set up a guy to be evil but he ends up being good? And what does that have to do with the fact that I as a first time viewer, have nicely asked for there to be no hinting during the premiere portion of the block? That's not asking too much or being unreasonable. Is it cool if I just start spoiling One Piece stuff?

I don't know anything about Danzo, really. I missed everything related to him in the series.

But Naruto NEVER goes for subtlety or misdirection on that sort of thing, ever. Been that way for 15 years. I would be surprised if it was the case with Danzo.

Fuck off, Spandam.

fuck_off_jack_nicholson.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom