• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Sep14| This is our Final Dandy, baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Undertaker, GET OUT HERE!

tumblr_inline_n6sb0t0hba1seh410.gif

Spoilers are pretty well done in the thread, just assume that if it aint spoilered, its just people guessing about what happens.

Hell, I ahve no clue if he's a bad guy or not, but they have gone out of their way to make him look like a douchenozzle

I think you're kind of new to the thread but we've got a history of over-hinting. It's not a huge problem or anything, just a minor annoyance at times. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of Shippuden but as a first time viewer, I don't want to be spoiled. Saying 'oh this guy OBVIOUSLY isn't evil' isn't something people should be doing to be honest. Spoiler tag that stuff to begin with.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
He maybe a disgusting asshat, but he's an effective villain.
Like Crocodile and
Doflamingo

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
I have to say, I think Spandam's voice casting is great.

I have no idea what he sounds like in Japanese.

The dub is pretty spot on compared to the Japanese version. He's maybe SLIGHTLY more cartoonish in Japanese, but it's really pretty close.

All of CP9 has been pretty much spot on, even the weird ones like Kumadori and Fukurou.

A whole lot of legit shooking going on tonight.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Gucci, I normally agree that hinting is too much especially for AOT and SAO but Danzo is dressed like a mummy and has bad guy music.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Oh fucking hell, they're getting her on a technicality. Spandam needs to get his, he needs to get his RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Luffy get in here and punch him in the dick.

Jarate

Banned
I think you're kind of new to the thread but we've got a history of over-hinting. It's not a huge problem or anything, just a minor annoyance at times. I'm not trying to make a big deal out of Shippuden but as a first time viewer, I don't want to be spoiled. Saying 'oh this guy OBVIOUSLY isn't evil' isn't something people should be doing to be honest. Spoiler tag that stuff to begin with.
Ive never seen Naruto either, but i dont think it spoiled anything

He seems like a bad guy, so its not wrong for someone to assume that he is. But who knows if he's actually bad or not

Also, definately not new to the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom